Originally Posted by lgerry View Post

Hi ladies!

I have narrowed my shoes down to 3 pairs, and I'm having a tough time deciding between them so I'm looking for opinions! cheesy.gif I'm debating between these 3 pairs:

I'm think I'm leaning mostly between the first 2 because from what I've seen in other pics online, the 3rd pair are a really shiny patent gold which might be too much for my dress and the setting.

This are pics of my dress to show you what i'll be wearing them with:

2 pics of the actual dress:

And 2 pics on the model:

Thanks in advance for your help!

Liz

Gorgeous dress, but I love shoe number 2 !

Originally Posted by lgerry View Post

Hi ladies!

I have narrowed my shoes down to 3 pairs, and I'm having a tough time deciding between them so I'm looking for opinions! cheesy.gif I'm debating between these 3 pairs:

I'm think I'm leaning mostly between the first 2 because from what I've seen in other pics online, the 3rd pair are a really shiny patent gold which might be too much for my dress and the setting.

This are pics of my dress to show you what i'll be wearing them with:

2 pics of the actual dress:

And 2 pics on the model:

Thanks in advance for your help!

Liz

I think you made the right choice with shoe #1. I have them in a patent nude and love them!! I think they're so much more interesting and make legs look so sexy! :)

I love all of these shoes...I am getting married on the beach and one of the reasons I had trouble deciding is I love to be in cute shoes and I feel slimmer in heels...but doing destination I decided to do it in the sand and now I am disappointed I won't get cute shoes!
I would do wedges to get the best of both worlds. I couldn't give up the chance to buy beautiful heels so I'm wearing the heels for the reception! :)

Gorgeous dress, but I love shoe number 2 !  
I think you made the right choice with shoe #1. I have them in a patent nude and love them!! I think they're so much more interesting and make legs look so sexy! :)
lgerry, u look lovely in your dress. I think #2s would go great and you can likely wear em' again right!
Igerry-Those Jimmy Choos (choice #1) are giving me life! I love them!  That dress is a stunner as well.   
Thanks ladies! :) I ended up buying #1 and im sooooo happy with my choice. They look great with my dress and they're pretty comfy since the heel isn't too high. Can't wait till the big day!!! Liz :)

Thanks ladies! :) I ended up buying #1 and im sooooo happy with my choice. They look great with my dress and they're pretty comfy since the heel isn't too high. Can't wait till the big day!!! Liz :)
yaayyy! Good for u!!!

I made my final decision!!  I bought these beautiful Jimmy Choo's!!!  I won't be wearing them on the beach, but will wear them for the reception!!

Jimmy Choo Baxen Peeptoe Patent Wedge Turquoise in Blue (turquoise) - Lyst

Originally Posted by un4gitabl View Post

I made my final decision!!  I bought these beautiful Jimmy Choo's!!!  I won't be wearing them on the beach, but will wear them for the reception!!

Jimmy Choo Baxen Peeptoe Patent Wedge Turquoise in Blue (turquoise) - Lyst

LOVE THESE!  Great find!