Photo

12.29.07 Wedding ~ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 cutierosie

cutierosie
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 05:24 PM

Hi, I am thinking I may go for the beach wedding set up since yours looks very pretty, do you happen to have the information for those set-ups.

I would love for them to set up a small white gazebo by the ocean...

Thank you!

#32 kemiandhecareth

kemiandhecareth
    • 72 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:29 AM

Oh wow Andrea, your review was simply AHH-MAZING!! My FI and I are Newbies here. He actually found your posting, because we're strongly considering having our DW in Mexico and MP is one of the top choices. We're still waiting for more info from MP, but your review gave us so much already. It was so very helpful! And might I add that you looked stunning! That Nicole Miller was an awesome choice! It seems like you all had such a blast, and I can't wait for my day now - thought it's more than a year away, lol. But that's all good. Well, I'm excited to be on BDW now, and I'm sure I'll be learning many great things. I hope you're enjoying your newly wedded bliss, and if we do decide to go with MP, I hope that it's ok if I ask you some questions via PM. Please let me know. Thanx again for your very thorough review and for sharing all that info about your special day - especially the reminder to pray on everything. That's what my FI and I are doing. It's helped to make me less of a stress ball. :) God bless you, and I'll see you around on here!

~ Kemi
      God bless you, keep you, and fulfill His desires for your life!

#33 mtomas5555

mtomas5555
      • 156 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:17 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kemiandhecareth
        Oh wow Andrea, your review was simply AHH-MAZING!! My FI and I are Newbies here. He actually found your posting, because we're strongly considering having our DW in Mexico and MP is one of the top choices. We're still waiting for more info from MP, but your review gave us so much already. It was so very helpful! And might I add that you looked stunning! That Nicole Miller was an awesome choice! It seems like you all had such a blast, and I can't wait for my day now - thought it's more than a year away, lol. But that's all good. Well, I'm excited to be on BDW now, and I'm sure I'll be learning many great things. I hope you're enjoying your newly wedded bliss, and if we do decide to go with MP, I hope that it's ok if I ask you some questions via PM. Please let me know. Thanx again for your very thorough review and for sharing all that info about your special day - especially the reminder to pray on everything. That's what my FI and I are doing. It's helped to make me less of a stress ball. :) God bless you, and I'll see you around on here!

~ Kemi

Hi Kemi!
        Just want to welcome you and say Happy Planning!
        I am a Moon Palace bride. I'm getting married there next month.
        There is a thread just for Moon Palace brides, so if you decide to go with them, you should come and join us. The name of the thread is "Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides Post Here!"

God Bless you both as you start planning your new life together!

-Melissa

#34 kemiandhecareth

kemiandhecareth
        • 72 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:15 PM

Quote:
          Hi Kemi!
          Just want to welcome you and say Happy Planning!
          I am a Moon Palace bride. I'm getting married there next month.
          There is a thread just for Moon Palace brides, so if you decide to go with them, you should come and join us. The name of the thread is "Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides Post Here!"

God Bless you both as you start planning your new life together!

-Melissa
          Hi Melissa!

Thank you so much for the wonderful welcome! I'm so excited for you and your wedding next month - WOOT! How are you doing with all the planning so far? My FI and I have made it through the entire MP thread (it was a harrowing but fun experience, lol), and we got lots of great tips from all of you lovely ladies. Thank you for giving me the heads up on it though. It's been happy planning so far, thank God. :) I just hope your planning has been very happy too! Besos!

~ Kemi
          God bless you, keep you, and fulfill His desires for your life!

#35 chardonnay

chardonnay
          • 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:05 PM

beautiful pictures and fabulous review - we're planning getting hitched next year at the moon palace. the weather looked amazing in december!

#36 Kits55

Kits55
            • 607 posts
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
            • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:09 PM

wow, what a fantastic review! My client's best friend will be getting married at the Moon Palace next April and i'll be sure to refer her to your review

#37 evtalbot

evtalbot
            • 173 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:59 PM

Andrea, thank you so much for this review! You & your husband look so happy, and it looks like the day went perfectly! I have been looking for an in-depth review like this one, and you put my mind at ease about a lot of the little details.

I also loved your sand ceremony idea of having your family members each put a shell in the vase! It probably made each guest feel special & what a wonderful keepsake for you to take home!

#38 Myen

Myen
              • 102 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 01:05 PM

Andrea,

Thanks so much for the detailed review. I am so glad I stumbled across it as it answered so many of my questions.

I'm actually thinking of booking Tamm's Photography for our wedding. Were you 100% happy with her work?

#39 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
                • 179 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:33 AM

Photographer: Tamm’s Photography
                  Our Pro Pics - Wedding Slideshow: http://www.tammsphotos.com/anss/

Hello I am a fellow MP Bride - getting married January 29, 2009

We are planning on hiring Tamm's Photography - we loved your photographs and were wondering what your thoughts are?

We love the fact that they are a husband and wife team who truly seem to go the extra mile.

Many thanks - your review has been a huge help for us.

Laura

#40 Lenchika

Lenchika
                  • 39 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 08:48 AM

Amazing, beautiful pictures - You look so serene!
                    - and what a well ogranized review!
                    Your pictures make me want a beach ceremony instead of the gazeebos... Ah decisions, decisions, decisions.
                    Did you bring the shells for the sand ceremony with you or purchased onsite?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users