Photo

Help me decide what kind of wedding band I should get!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#51 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:32 PM

OMG - Janet, you just reminded me. I had a dream about you last night! (ok, creepy).

But you and I had the same personal trainer, but our personal trainer was getting married so we had the week off, and we were both so excited. And there was some drama around her FI or something, but I don't remember the details. Why you were in the dream, I have no idea. And why we were seeing a personal trainer, again, no idea - I used to see one, along time ago, but I don't anymore! (hmmmm, maybe I should?)

#52 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
      OOH, thanks for sharing Ana, that looks really beautiful! I like the delicate-ness of the thinner band. Which is funny, because I was initially looking at much wider bands.
      hehehe Christa I was originally looking for thinner bands but since my FI got me the thin one for Christmas I decided I want a thicker one

#53 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        OMG - Janet, you just reminded me. I had a dream about you last night! (ok, creepy).

But you and I had the same personal trainer, but our personal trainer was getting married so we had the week off, and we were both so excited. And there was some drama around her FI or something, but I don't remember the details. Why you were in the dream, I have no idea. And why we were seeing a personal trainer, again, no idea - I used to see one, along time ago, but I don't anymore! (hmmmm, maybe I should?)
        Ann -- hilarious! I think it's because you are feeling my guilt for not working out in like 2 weeks! Ack! I have been so bad!

#54 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by anacgarcia
          hehehe Christa I was originally looking for thinner bands but since my FI got me the thin one for Christmas I decided I want a thicker one
          Man, we're some difficult bitches aren't we??!! LOL!

#55 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
            Man, we're some difficult bitches aren't we??!! LOL!
            I know.. and I feel bad talking my FI against buying his band in platinum 'cause white gold is cheaper hehehehe

#56 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
            • 466 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 06:46 PM

Ann --

In chicago, Go to Jewelers Row, its on Wabash. There's basically a strip of wholesale jewelers on Wabash. Bellow is the link for the map.

where is jewelers row loc: Chicago, IL - Google Maps

They all set their prices based on BlueNile, so come armed with some info and they will macth the prices and even try to do better.

I vote for #2 very pretty.

I also have an asscher cut ring, but mines solitare. I already decided to get a enternity ring with round diamonds to swicth things up a bit.

Platinum Diamond Eternity Band (2 ct. tw.)

Sorry, I don't know how to make nice links.

#57 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 06:51 PM

Adamsgrrl, Did you already get your eternity band? I was just looking at that same one and wanted some feedback

#58 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Adamsgrrl
                  Ann --

In chicago, Go to Jewelers Row, its on Wabash. There's basically a strip of wholesale jewelers on Wabash. Bellow is the link for the map.
                  That's where we got my e-ring (JRs or PJs or some initials - a friend of the family).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Adamsgrrl
                  I also have an asscher cut ring, but mines solitare. I already decided to get a enternity ring with round diamonds to swicth things up a bit.
                  I hadn't even thought of doing that - now I have more options!

#59 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
                  • 466 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 07:10 PM

Haven't gotten it yet. But, I've already pretty much made up my mind. I've already tried on the ring at a jewerly store and like the way it looked. However, I am worried about how delicate the stones are and how much activity I can do with it on. For example, I type a lot for work/school so I don't know if me banging on the ring will make the stones lose....I doubt it but, I haven't really asked anyone yet.

The good thing about BN is that they price the ring based on the size of your finger, so you don't have to worry about resizing the ring and losing the stones in the process.

I will let you know more info once I get it/find out.

#60 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                    • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 07:14 PM

Hey ann, I haven't been on in awhile I was on vacation! But anyways I love eternity bands! I voted for that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users