Photo

ROR Rehersal?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bride010101

Bride010101
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:04 AM

Does ROR offer a rehersal or anything the day before?

I don't recall seeing anyone mention this before... and I know some people in their reviews made comments that they didn't really know what they were doing until Chandyln came and got them... so just curious if we had the option to request a rehersal of some sort the day before?

Also curious if anyone did a rehersal dinner of any sorts?

#2 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
    • 186 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:20 AM

Chandlyn will do a really short and sweet rehearsal the day before the wedding so that you and you bridal party will know where to stand, walk, etc...

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:45 AM

Our rehearsal is set up for the night before at 6:00. Then we have reserved a dinner at St. Ann's at 6:30 for 40 people (our wedding party and their dates and our immediate familes). I don't know if it's really necessary, but I have such a large wedding party that I want to make sure everyone knows where they're supposed to be for the ceremony.

#4 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:20 PM

I know I def. want a rehersal!Just so I am not too totally lost. I think FI father is going to put together some sort of get-together rehersal thing at Margaritaville OR

#5 Bride010101

Bride010101
          • 1,547 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

Thanks everyone! I assumed we would be able to, just didn't remember ever hearing it!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lizz
            Our rehearsal is set up for the night before at 6:00. Then we have reserved a dinner at St. Ann's at 6:30 for 40 people (our wedding party and their dates and our immediate familes). I don't know if it's really necessary, but I have such a large wedding party that I want to make sure everyone knows where they're supposed to be for the ceremony.
            Lizz did you ask Chandyln specifically for St. Ann's or did she just give you that option? I would love to do something similar as well.

#6 chicago88

chicago88
            • 699 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 01:38 PM

We had our rehearsal the night before the wedding, with the music too. Then all of my 51 guests went to St. Anne's for dinner & I had the travel mugs & hats set up for everyone at their seats! Chandlyn reserved these tables ahead of time. It was great!!

Therese & Jay
              Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
              http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#7 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BeckyN
                Thanks everyone! I assumed we would be able to, just didn't remember ever hearing it!
                Lizz did you ask Chandyln specifically for St. Ann's or did she just give you that option? I would love to do something similar as well.
                When I asked Chandlyn about a rehearsal dinner, she suggested St. Ann's. Originally she told me she could only accommodate up to 30 people, but she increased it to 40 when I asked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users