Photo

Monogram & Paypal

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 AmandaR

AmandaR
  • 241 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:00 PM

I'm hoping you ladies that have ordered monograms from Aylee can put my mind at ease. I received my invoice via email this afternoon, but it says to pay via Paypal to a gentleman I haven't heard of before. Before I set up an account and pay I'd like to make sure that this sounds right to those of you who have purchased monograms from Aylee. I'm aware that she needs payment via Paypal or money order, it just made me uneasy to see an unfamiliar name attached to the invoice. Of course, this could be the neurotic bride coming out in me!

Amanda

#2 Aimless911

Aimless911
    • 391 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:00 AM

Everything is on the up and up! MANY people from this site have ordered from her and really haven't heard anything negative at all. I ordered from her 2 weeks ago, and everything went through very smoothly...AND...her work is wonderful too!

#3 AmandaR

AmandaR
      • 241 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 07:31 AM

Thanks! I figured that everything must be on the up and up if so many of the brides on here have used her work. BTW - your logo looks great!

Amanda

#4 KHarrod

KHarrod
        • 902 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:30 AM

Yes, it's cool, I paid her through PayPal under his name without any problems.

#5 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:38 AM

Me too, all was fine! But good for you for checking!

#6 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:18 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Asteff2001
              Thanks! I figured that everything must be on the up and up if so many of the brides on here have used her work. BTW - your logo looks great!
              Thanks! I made Amy's logo :)

#7 AmandaR

AmandaR
              • 241 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sarah
                Thanks! I made Amy's logo :)
                Had I done more thorough monogram research I would have gone with you since I belong to this forum - obviously a newbie

Amanda

#8 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:55 PM

I haven't got to the monogram picking stage of my planning yet because I don't have my date set! But I must say, Amanda, Amy, actually every monogram I have seen looks amazing! I think I am going to have some difficult decisions to make!

Amanda, I love the pink on yours!

#9 AmandaR

AmandaR
                  • 241 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:33 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CODestBride2009
                    I haven't got to the monogram picking stage of my planning yet because I don't have my date set! But I must say, Amanda, Amy, actually every monogram I have seen looks amazing! I think I am going to have some difficult decisions to make!

Amanda, I love the pink on yours!
                    Thanks - the pink on the monogram matches my sister's MOH dress perfectly. I showed my mom my monograms today, and she wished I had them when she was planning the shower, so that they could be incorporated into the decorations.

Several people at work are getting married during the next year, so I'm telling them all about the monograms.

Amanda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users