Photo

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#211 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 01:35 PM

I think Audrina sucks and is just playing it up for publicity even though she knows LC would never do that!

#212 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 01:58 PM

I forgot to mention that Jason was on TMZ last week with some other guy making fun of Spencer. Supposedly, he is in talks about coming back on The Hills. I don't know if that is true or not.
      Michelle

#213 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:04 PM

No more Jason pleaz. i had enough of him
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#214 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 04:47 PM

Audrinna went on Ellen and talked about LC and Justin check out this clip on Perez
          Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton Blog Archive Audrina Finally Speaks Out! Lauren Will NOT Be Happy!!!!

#215 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:54 PM

Did anyone watch this week's episode? I found it interesting that Lauren commented about how Heidi wouldn't blame Spencer for the rumor. She would be a real idiot to be friends with that girl again, IMO. I am not a Heidi fan, but I really don't understand how she deals with Spencer. He was so rude on this episode. They are all happy happy, lovey dovey in the paprazzi shots, but they constantly fight on the show. I think they are just posing it up to be on the show and get publicity and to make money. Their whole relationship is probably one big sham!
            Michelle

#216 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:09 AM

I cant open that ellen link. what did A say? does she believe lc hooked up with justin

i did watch the past show, it was entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!

#217 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:00 AM

I missed the last show. I'll have to watch it online. When A was on Ellen she said she was told by one of JB's friends that he and LC hooked up. And when A found out she confided to Heidi who than told spencer. Spencer spread the rumor. And A said that She tried to call LC about it but LC just hung up on her. And A is upset that LC choose to go to the tabloids instead of talking to her about the situation. It sounded like A pretty much believed that LC and JB hooked up because they would always flirt with each other (that obviously was not part of the show because they look like they didnt even say hi to each other).

I'm kinda feeling like A is being fake about this whole situation. Or the whole thing is some fake story line to spice things up since the Hills hasnt been that good this year

#218 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

Or maybe A is using this to promote her new movie career? When does Into the Blue 2 come out?

As for this recent episode, I don't get Heidi. She's crazy- why would a "normal" person EVER put up with Spencer. She totally just takes it.

I also wonder what is the real couple like- are they the pap couple or the Hills couple or maybe somewhere in between? I'm beginning to wonder if they actually ARE a couple. THey never really kiss like they like each other.
                  Happily married since 2008

#219 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 06:02 PM

I think as soon as the Hills is over, they'll be broken up within 6 months if they can't find any other way to exploit their relationship. Other than being famous together, I think that's all they have!

#220 Jessica

Jessica
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,939 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                      I'm kinda feeling like A is being fake about this whole situation. Or the whole thing is some fake story line to spice things up since the Hills hasnt been that good this year
                      There's also a rumor that Audrina is the one who started the rumors about herself to get more publicity/attention.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users