Photo

Clip Art Question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 abileneway

abileneway
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 07:36 PM

Does anyone know how to change the color on a clip art? I'm using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to figure out how to change the color of a black seahorse clipart.

#2 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
    • 1,266 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 07:55 PM

I dont think you can change the color of something thats already created like clip art. If you want clip art another color you might have to go into a image editor like Photoshop, Fireworks, or maybe even Paint and try.

#3 luv2love

luv2love
      • 260 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 08:02 PM

Do you have publisher? If you do, try right clicking on the image, scroll to "format picture" and then under 'picture,' click on recolor. Sometimes that works. I've tried to do this in word and it never works, but in publisher it often works (I just can't get vibrant colors on all images for some reason).

#4 abileneway

abileneway
        • 58 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 08:21 PM

Thanks so much!! The recolor worked!!

#5 kymish

kymish
          • 163 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:50 AM

i just spent 3 days trying this  and came across your posting... thanks soooo much !!

Originally Posted by luv2love 

Do you have publisher? If you do, try right clicking on the image, scroll to "format picture" and then under 'picture,' click on recolor. Sometimes that works. I've tried to do this in word and it never works, but in publisher it often works (I just can't get vibrant colors on all images for some reason).

#6 zbwedding

zbwedding
            • 156 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:59 PM

sweet!  thanks for the tip!

#7 katman

katman
              • 170 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

I have been trying to figure this out for ages!!  I don't have publisher (I have been using Word) but the same technique works for Word!

Yay!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users