Photo

Beach wedding

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ddhoyt

ddhoyt
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 10:42 PM

Hi there. My fiance and I are hoping to get married in the spring of 2008. We like the idea of an all inclusive wedding since we have family from all over the place. We both like DR, but I've been there four times and kind of want something different. Same with Cube, it's in our price range, but we've been there before. I'm starting to explore Mexico. It's all very overwhelming, but exciting at the same time. I look forward to talking to you other brides for some "in the know" information!!
    Thanks!
    D

#2 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 10:48 PM

Welcome! You'll find so much information here! Tell us what you are looking for, price, size, cost, and we may be able to make some recommendations!

#3 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 10:58 PM

Welcome!! I'm getting married in cancun, hope I can helP!

#4 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
        • 631 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 10:59 PM

Welcome Enjoy your stay!

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 January 2007 - 12:19 AM

welcome-there are so many AI's in Mexico and girls getting married at all sorts of resorts. Let us know how we can help
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 January 2007 - 12:57 AM

welcome to the forum...check out the different mexico forums and let us know if you have any questions.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:54 AM

welcome to the forum! you have a lot of options in Mexico, and we have brides getting married in all sorts of places! let us know what you're looking for, and we will help as much as we can. some of the main areas people are getting married in Mexico ...

Cabo
            Riviera Maya
            Cancun
            Puerto Vallarta

#8 soon2bmrsbyers

soon2bmrsbyers
            • 56 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:58 AM

Hi,

I just started visiting this site 2 days ago, and I have learned some great things already! In case you haven't seen it yet, there is a thread that involves brides from toronto. You can check it out and perhaps see if you have similar resources.
              http://img11.mytextg....cf932f433e.gifJune 2007RIU Palace Las Americas Cancun

#9 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:10 AM

Welcome there is alot of information on this forum about the different places in Mexico, just take a couple of days (you'll need it, lol) and read up, look at pictures and such and of course feel free to ask us quesitions and we'll try to help out as mush as we can. Planning a DW can be stressful at times, but this forum has helped me a great deal..

#10 Jackie

Jackie
                • 2,290 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 10:03 AM

Welcome and Congratulations. Theres a lot of helpfull info around here. Check out some different resorts and locations and then post what ever questions you have. We love helping out!
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users