Chinese Gender Prediction

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:39 PM

It worked for my sister with her first, but not her second.

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:39 PM

it says I am having a boy which is obviously wrong, since we've had it confirmed 3 times now and clearly seen her little vajayjay..hee hee.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:41 PM

Interesting! Guess I need to be careful with what we buy! I am glad you guys confirmed they were wrong...I was starting to get too excited!

#14 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
      • 985 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:43 PM

I think it is accurate for both of mine. There was some confusion about due dates with daughter #2 and she ended up being born 10 days late, by my reckoning, so if I take that info the predictor is correct. If I go by what an ob/gyn who saw me a week before she was born when I went in with false labour said, the predictor is wrong.

#15 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
        • 1,257 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:59 PM

Have you tried the wedding ring trick? It was accurate for my friend...I just tried the website and it was right, I had a girl.

#16 KarmaB

KarmaB
          • 796 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:08 PM

Yay, it says were having a girl! I tried it for my sister and it was correct. So hopefully it is right for me. We want a girl so bad!

When is your first ultrasound Martha?

#17 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:12 PM

Not until April 4th. I had my first doctor's visit on Wed. but it was just to do paperwork because my doctor is on vacation.

I am very anxious and really just want to know everything is okay! I hate worrying!

When is yours?

#18 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:12 PM

Mike wants a boy sooo bad. I just tried it out and according to this I will have a girl every month unless I wait til December...lol!

#19 KarmaB

KarmaB
                • 796 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:46 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Just Martha
                  Not until April 4th. I had my first doctor's visit on Wed. but it was just to do paperwork because my doctor is on vacation.

I am very anxious and really just want to know everything is okay! I hate worrying!

When is yours?
                  I know what you mean, I worry way too much. My first was on Tuesday when I was 5 weeks 5 days, she did an ultrasound and saw the gestational sak and yolk sak. They were measuring right on and she said all was good. I go back on April 1st to check for the Heartbeat. I don't think I will stop worrying until I see it, maybe after that I can relax a little.

How have you been feeling? Any morning sickness yet?

#20 Martha

Martha
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:52 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FutureMrsB
                    I know what you mean, I worry way too much. My first was on Tuesday when I was 5 weeks 5 days, she did an ultrasound and saw the gestational sak and yolk sak. They were measuring right on and she said all was good. I go back on April 1st to check for the Heartbeat. I don't think I will stop worrying until I see it, maybe after that I can relax a little.

How have you been feeling? Any morning sickness yet?

I am glad everything looks good for you!
                    No morning sickness, but I have been getting a little nauseous after I eat. Doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes. I also got nauseous driving the other day and sometimes when I lay on my back for too long.

I am just SUPER sleepy! I am on Spring Break this week so I have been sleeping a lot, but I don't know what I am going to do next week when i go back to work. My students are gonna have to keep me awake!
                    I have had a little cramping but that's normal...so in all, very nice so far.

But, I hear morning sickness (or whatever time of day it happens) is suppose to be good because it is your body cleansing itself of toxins.

How about you? Everything okay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users