pick my flower colors

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:07 PM

I am decision fried out and need to pick out the color of my flowers. The colors of my wedding are orange, pink and blue. Here is a pic of the bouquet provided. I don't love it, but I also don't want to have to pay to upgrade it. So let's see what you all think, in alphabetical order: Pink, Red, or White.

Oh and I should say that my girls are carrying orange parasols, and wearing cream/orange/pink dresses, the men are wearing sky blue shirts, and flowergirls are wearing blue dresses with orange and/or pink accents, the ring bearer is wearing a white shirt and blue pants.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:11 PM

I would go with pink. It is one of your colors and will go match some of your other stuff. Just my personal opinion, I'm not a big fan of red roses and I think white would be too bright next to your dress.

#3 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
      • 1,016 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:12 PM

I would pick pink first and then white but I would stay away from red. Can you mix the color of flowers in your bouquet?

#4 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:13 PM

i think the pink suits your personality best, and then if you dont like the pink id go with white. stay away from red though.

#5 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:15 PM

In order: pink, white, no red.

#6 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:20 PM

I would also say pink. Then white. And wouldnt do red only because it would clash too much.

#7 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:22 PM

Damn, so it's unanimous. I had posted the thread to stay open for a week, but whatever. The frist 6 posts all agreed with what I originally thought anyways, so pink it is!

I orig wasn't crazy about the pic she sent, but really, I don't care that much.

Oh, and I can't ask them to mix it or use different colors. I didn't even bother asking how much it would cost to use orange roses cuz I dont want to be tempted.

#8 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:23 PM

Yeah I think there really cute... def not worth the upgrade IMO I like them!

#9 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:24 PM

you can do some cool photoshop stuff when you get back, we can make the photo B&W and then partially recolorize your bouquet to a softer pink

#10 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:24 PM

I see you already picked the pink, but i voted anyway, surprise I chose pink too!
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users