Sign in to follow this  
Christine

When you should get your stimulus check

I actually had to pay in myself this year = (

I used turbo tax and I had an option to give my bank info. for the stimulus check to be deposited into my account.

I bet they will probably send yours in the mail but who knows there is that slight hope that they use last years bank acct info.!

My social ends in 10, that's why I got it so soon...FI thought he'd get it the same time as me (17), but I think he's delayed because he made JUST over the cut off, so if he does get one, it has to be adjusted.

I'd say if you paid with an electronic check (don't know if that's an option), they'd direct deposit you, but if you used the debit card because of a visa or MC logo, then probably not.

Oh! That's a good point!! I filed in early Feb. It was great to get my refund so early, but sucks when everyone else is getting theirs now and ours are already spent LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
I think it also depends on when you filed. Did you do it early Martha?
I filed in Feb and I had direct deposit. I am not really worried about it, it is just going to the balance of our wedding trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Anyone that was in the first batch not get theirs yet? I haven't. sad.gif
sad! according to the link christine posted, you should have gotten the deposit by the 2nd! i'm wondering if because of the weekend, and how amazingly fast and competant banks can be (NOT!) that maybe you've gotten it but it just hasn't posted to your account yet? fingers crossed for you!

we should get our paper checks mailed by may 29, so we'll get them by early june i hope!