Sign in to follow this  
jean-marcus

GRRRR... EX GF's. and GF's

oh theres definatly two sides to it.. and YES guys also play games... its usually more for just as bad of a reason to get sex.. women play games just to create attention and power... both are just as sad

its funny my friends always come to me for relationship advice and i dish it out and here i am ...the only one ofmy friend NOT married... what the F***.... thats like a cancer doctor sucking down cigarettes on his breaks...

maybe i just gave them such great advice they snagged up the good ones and i was too busy dishing it out to realize that the good ones were being taken hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
J-M I know a LOT of ladies, I'm gonna start a lady-hunt for you. You are so funny and even tho I can only see part of your face and it's all photo-taking-squinty, I'm sure you're a good looking guy who will get along great with any number of the cool girls I know. I'm gonna start thinking who I know and PM you..
hahah sweet.. send them to my photography myspace

MySpace.com - Jean-Marcus Strole Photography - 30 - Male - SEATTLE, WASHINGTON - www.myspace.com/jeanmarcusstrole and if they are worthy ill add them to my friends one haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
woohooooo... and ummm its not "chicks" its "LADYS" wink.gif haha
haha chicks, ladies, bitches.. it's all the same

btw i'm friends requesting you wink.gif

Sounds like you keep dating the same girl...in a different body...over and over again. I know some of my friends who have fallen victim to the same cycle. My friend Suzy kept dating the same unemployed "musician" type over and over again. It wasn't until she realized that and tried to break free that things changed. She meet a great guy (through The Stranger personals no less) and married him last Sept.

I'm also going to have to see who I know that's single

Oh I've got a great Chicago girl with brains (working on her doctorate) and makes me lmao as you do, gonna send her to your my space. See all you need to do is ask us for help and you will get more then you could ever you want.

Wow Jean Marcus, you sure can find yourself some crazies! But you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your princess, so hang in there. Your a great guy (from what i read) and there's a great girl somewhere out there for you!