• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by misstoya
    The pics of the pond gazebo are really nice, but I'm all for the beach scene too. Does anybody have any pics of the beach gazebo?
    Check out JmHeins recent review and pics, she got married at the beach gazebo and the pics are gorgeous! There is also a pic higher up in this thread that shows the beach gazebo with the free decorations.
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#42 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
    • 813 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:41 AM

md_ocr...I'm glad that you made a decision!! I know we were talking about this! Now you can shop for shoes!!!! I still have yet to make a decision, but considering I make most of 'em I think I'g going to give FI his beach wedding....I think we might use the beach gazebo

#43 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
      • 802 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:05 PM

DrBrain.....either way, it will be beautiful!!! I'm actually starting to get excited. 45 more days to go!!!

#44 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by md_ocr
          DrBrain.....either way, it will be beautiful!!! I'm actually starting to get excited. 45 more days to go!!!
          Im so excited for you! I can't wait to see your pics and read your review!!! Were getting married next year May 9th so were just a year apart...It'll be nice to hear about your experiences!

#45 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by md_ocr
            Can I just tell you that planning this wedding has melted my brain! I have been thinking for the longest time that you are getting married next May! I don't know why I still think it's 2007 Everytime I read your posts I think, "Wow this chick is really on top things, she's got a whole year and she already has this stuff planned out" Then I read 45 days... I'm a crackhead, I know...

#46 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
            • 813 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by twelve_piece
              Can I just tell you that planning this wedding has melted my brain! I have been thinking for the longest time that you are getting married next May! I don't know why I still think it's 2007 Everytime I read your posts I think, "Wow this chick is really on top things, she's got a whole year and she already has this stuff planned out" Then I read 45 days... I'm a crackhead, I know...
              twelve_piece: you know the sad thing is that Iand the girl getting married next May and I pretty much have everything planned out!! Its all thanks to this site of course! I have now moved onto the DIY potion of the site and I think I'm driving poor FI crazy....is it Boarding Pass invites or message in a bottle....towels or no towels in the OOT bags!!!

I think I'm driving myself crazy!!

#47 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
              • 1,260 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:24 AM

another pic i found of the pond gazebo, IMO if you go with the pond you really need the chair covers. I think the plain chairs look fine on the beach but not elegant enough for the pond/garden
                Click the image to open in full size.

#48 Bride010101

Bride010101
                • 1,547 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
                  another pic i found of the pond gazebo, IMO if you go with the pond you really need the chair covers. I think the plain chairs look fine on the beach but not elegant enough for the pond/garden

Ooh thanks for the pic and I completely agree! I actually prefer the look of the brown chairs on the beach... the white chair covers seem to fancy for my liking. But for the pond gazebo on the grass I would use them! Hmm... might be another reason that pushes me to go with the beach! More $ I can save.

#49 amagee

amagee
                  • 129 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:34 PM

I am definately going with the pond gazebo, I like that it is more secluded. Does anyone know if you can have different colours on the white draped chairs? I see in the pictures that they are done with Pink fabric, but I would rather a different colour that matched my bridesmaids?

#50 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                    • 802 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:48 PM

Quote:
                      Thank you so much for this pic 12piece! I think the chaircovers would make it more formal, but honestly, I've never liked chair covers, so I probably won't use them. I have however already purchased my chair sashes......so that will have to do. Thanks for the pic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users