• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#161 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
  • 794 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    Ok so I finally watched the whole thing last night. You guys really thought Shayne was sincere? i had to rewind a few times to rewatch her expressions. I'm torn- at first I thought, hell no- she's acting. Then I rewatched and I noticed her legs tremble before she stumbled. Steve was convinced it was all an act.

I dunno- but I guess we shall see if it truly does end up in married bliss. I have a hard time believing they will actually follow through with the engagement and end up married.
    See I thought it was really dramatic and like an act too. I didn't want to judge her though so I kept quiet

Maybe that is just the way she is......I dunno. I'm looking forward to seeing them on Ellen's show today.
    HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
    http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#162 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008
      See I thought it was really dramatic and like an act too. I didn't want to judge her though so I kept quiet

Maybe that is just the way she is......I dunno. I'm looking forward to seeing them on Ellen's show today.
      haha- well I don't normally like to judge people, but when they are on TV or celebrities, I don't really consider them "real" people so I guess I think I can talk about them all I want. LOL

I don't want others to think I'm mean though. I just think it's all a little over the top.
      Happily married since 2008

#163 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
      • 794 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:56 PM

No I wasn't trying to say you were jusding her. Wrong words = ) But Brandon my FI was saying the same thing your FI said that it's all fake! LOL She did seem a little over the top!

#164 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:58 PM

She was over the top with everything though. She is a drama queen that is how she was raised. I think she is geniune she was just brought up that way. So Drama to her is real. That is what I think anyway.

#165 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:13 PM

I truthfully don't think u can fall in love with a random stranger competing with 20 something other girls, while knowing he makes out with everyone of them and then decide to marry....this is why most of the bachelors haven't lasted long....my opinion

#166 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:46 PM

Oh I totally agree Drea. I only watch the shows for the drama to unfold. I NEVER watch it for a "love story."

In this case, I just can't believe he chose Shayne. Before I watched the actual episode, I read this thread so I knew who won. After watching the episode I was so shocked it wasn't Chelsea. When they said their final good byes the night before he chose, he couldn't stop making out with her at the door. I had to giggle because DH and I were like that in the beginning too. Our poor neighbors.

Anyways- when he kissed Shayne good bye it was a little peck. No heat, no passion, nada. I would have thought for sure Chelsea would have been the chosen but I already knew the outcome.
              Happily married since 2008

#167 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:50 PM

Quote:

Anyways- when he kissed Shayne good bye it was a little peck. No heat, no passion, nada. I would have thought for sure Chelsea would have been the chosen but I already knew the outcome.
                My mom said the same thing. She said she noticed when he was kissing Chelsea that he was pulling her back for more kisses and when he was kissing Shayne goodbye she was pulling him back for more kisses. I guess to each their own. I am interested to see how long it will last though. Are they doing the after the final rose show? I haven't heard anything about it.

#168 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
                • 794 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:48 PM

I just watched them on the Ellen DeGeneres show. They were really cute. They were only on for about 5 minutes. Ellen asked where they will live and she likes London but Matt likes LA so they haven't figured that out yet = ) Shayne was teasing him saying he didn't have to kiss THAT many girls = ) He said well I think America differs. It was cute. They just teased eachother the whole time. Ellen asked if he knew it was her the whole time. He kinda went around the question and said I knew I was in trouble when I first saw Shayne.

#169 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:51 PM

I have it on my DVR I can't wait to watch it when I get home!

#170 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
                      After watching the episode I was so shocked it wasn't Chelsea. When they said their final good byes the night before he chose, he couldn't stop making out with her at the door.

Me too! Whatever. It'll be over in 2 months. it'll be a 2 line write up in Us Weekly about their breakup.

Did anyone check out her IMDB page? Really, she calls herself an actress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users