Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Fireplace design challenge

ROFL.. Ann you are cracking me up with your art skills.. What is it that you do again for a living.. I'm guessing your an artist by all these wonderful drawings.. LOL..

I know, I know - it's a skill I don't like to show off too often. (now I am cracking myself up!) I am really just procrastinating at work, which, by the way, has NOTHING to do with art in any way!

I am a "computer software consultant" ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz That's a generic title, but basically I help companies install, upgrade, customize, etc. the software package that I work with (PeopleSoft/Oracle). Sorry you asked? lol

I think it would be cool if you could find some big pictures you like (maybe a couple/few different sizes) and have them suspended from the ceiling over the mantle. You can do it for both sides to have something nice to look at both ways.

You could put a row of tall vases along the top and put tall flowers in them. Thing tall, simple centerpiece (since we all have weddings on the brain.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexico15 View Post
I think it would be cool if you could find some big pictures you like (maybe a couple/few different sizes) and have them suspended from the ceiling over the mantle. You can do it for both sides to have something nice to look at both ways.
This is a pretty cool idea (but she didn't draw a picture! lol) - and you will be having some great pictures taken in the near future - here's the perfect place to display them!

You guys are craxking me up!

Tammy - let me start working on the new show first and maybe I can cozy up to the designer... hee hee hee...

Actually my FI really wants us to be on my new show - we tried to paint our bedroom wall moss green...well it turned out flourescent sea-green instead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
You guys are craxking me up!

Tammy - let me start working on the new show first and maybe I can cozy up to the designer... hee hee hee...

Actually my FI really wants us to be on my new show - we tried to paint our bedroom wall moss green...well it turned out flourescent sea-green instead...

How neat if you could be on the show!