Photo

Sun Village Resort & Spa

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 happygilmore

happygilmore
  • 576 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:04 PM

Couldn't find anything else about this place here..
    Does anyone know, or has anyone been to this resort i Purto Plata

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 08:34 PM

Have you checked Trip Advisor or Debbie's Dominican Travel forums?

#3 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 09:17 PM

I went to a wedding at this resort in 2006 and I fell in love with the resort...of course I didnt select it for my wedding bc I didnt want to be a copy kat (LOL). But the resort is gorgeous and my friend's wedding was really nice!

#4 norskheather

norskheather
        • 10 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:11 AM

Hi HappyGilmore! (PS THAT IS MY FAVE MOVIE! LOL) I just booked my wedding at Sun Village for December. I too hadn't heard a lot on this site about it but I did a lot of research through traveladvisor, etc and it looks good - it had mixed reviews like all resorts but the reviews have steadily been getting better over the years. On top of that my parents went to check it out for me a couple of days ago and said it was stunning - absolutely huge and totally relaxing atmosphere - which is what i'm going for - plus it's only a 5 minute cab ride from the Riu's, etc. Hope this helps and I would love to hear what other people have to say as well! Good luck and congrats!

#5 Copita

Copita
          • 979 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:00 PM

I stayed at this resort for ten days and loved it. We saw a couple weddings here, too. Very lovely and great place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users