Jump to content

Photo

I Love 7:00 Am....


  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31 Pazoop

Pazoop
  • Jr. Member
  • 223 posts

    Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:19 PM

    They weren't just playing that song! Jessie and Slater were lip syncing it!!! LOL!
    ***************************************

    Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
    Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

    #32 jean-marcus

    jean-marcus
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,565 posts

      Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:33 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Pazoop
      my favorite episode EVER is the one where the girls form a singing group and Jessie gets "addicted" to caffine pills (and recovers) in under 24 hours.
      that was a good one but i liked when lisa sprained her ankle and they invented "the spring"..... man i can still hear that melody in my head. the music from that show was AWESOME. i wish they had a soundtrack

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Pazoop
      OMG, you're right! They were dressed as Romeo & Juliet when Kelly broke up with him to be with Jeff!!!! (The irony!!!) How many proms did those kids have?
      better get your SBTB trivia in check
      I think they had 17 proms.
      could they ever have TOO MANY proms on that show?? nOoo OoO OOOO o

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Pazoop
      They weren't just playing that song! Jessie and Slater were lip syncing it!!! LOL!
      lip syncing?? you're crazy... all that was their own music and lyrics and voices. you cant fake something of that caliber....

      #33 ACDCDCAC

      ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

      Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:48 PM

      Doug loves how they had all their important assemblies and pep rallies at the Max. Like it was their auditorium or something. Even tho they often showed scenes in the cafeteria AND in the gym!!

      #34 jean-marcus

      jean-marcus
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,565 posts

        Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:59 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DougsGirl
        Doug loves how they had all their important assemblies and pep rallies at the Max. Like it was their auditorium or something. Even tho they often showed scenes in the cafeteria AND in the gym!!
        oh i knooooow.... it was like a AAA school but everyone could fit in the max.. and there was always that stoned surfer guy with the long hair and his terrible cali accent...


        OHHHHH get this... remember when it started with miss bliss class.. the school was originally in indianapolis and then POOOFFF its in cali...

        #35 Pazoop

        Pazoop
        • Jr. Member
        • 223 posts

          Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:00 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by jean-marcus
          that was a good one but i liked when lisa sprained her ankle and they invented "the spring"..... man i can still hear that melody in my head. the music from that show was AWESOME. i wish they had a soundtrack
          Unless that was a typo, I think somebody else better get their SBTB trivia in check!!! :-) If I recall correctly, that dance was called the sprain (because she "sprained" she her ankle...gee, those writers sure were clever!)

          The episode (which also has Dick Clark guest starring) is on YouTube is anyone else want to revisit....YouTube - Save By The Bell - The Sprain

          Watching it makes me realize I STILL want to be as cool as Kelly Kapowski when I grow up!
          ***************************************

          Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
          Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

          #36 chicago88

          chicago88
          • Member
          • 699 posts

            Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:07 PM

            I don't really love too much about 7am. If I'm up it means I'm driving in rush hour to get to work...bummer!



            Therese & Jay
            Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
            http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

            #37 jean-marcus

            jean-marcus
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,565 posts

              Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:12 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pazoop
              Unless that was a typo, I think somebody else better get their SBTB trivia in check!!! :-) If I recall correctly, that dance was called the sprain (because she "sprained" she her ankle...gee, those writers sure were clever!)

              The episode (which also has Dick Clark guest starring) is on YouTube is anyone else want to revisit....YouTube - Save By The Bell - The Sprain

              Watching it makes me realize I STILL want to be as cool as Kelly Kapowski when I grow up!
              iiiiii dont know... im pretty sure it was the spring because they bounced up and down like a spring... thats what i atleast thought that casey casum said when he gave it the name...

              IFFFF by chance i am mistaken then i guess i just miss heard him... but damn it i thought it was the spring...

              im gonna have to buy a copy of the script on ebay or something to see

              #38 Pazoop

              Pazoop
              • Jr. Member
              • 223 posts

                Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:28 PM

                OK, the thing I really don't like about 7:00 AM -- when I wake up at 7:00 AM I confuse Dick Clark with Casey Kasem....Oye! My bad yet again!

                I guess I need to forfeit this game of SBTB trivia
                ***************************************

                Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
                Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

                #39 jean-marcus

                jean-marcus
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,565 posts

                  Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:30 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pazoop
                  OK, the thing I really don't like about 7:00 AM -- when I wake up at 7:00 AM I confuse Dick Clark with Casey Kasem....Oye! My bad yet again!

                  I guess I need to forfeit this game of SBTB trivia
                  BOW DOWNNNNNNN hahahaha i accept you're surrender and welcome you not as a prisoner but as an equal...

                  #40 rodent

                  rodent

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

                    Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:38 PM

                    Remember when mr. building's cool brother came to town & got the kids all excited about white water rafting?

                    Then he let them down by running off for some reason. What was that reason?




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users