Sign in to follow this  
ncainey

Some Planning Pics

I haven't posted pics in awhile and was wondering if someone could explain to me how to do so again. I know how to copy the url but was wondering how to post them so you can actually see the picture and don't have to click on it to open it. Thanks!

first load your photos into photobucket. then copy and paste the IMG code into the forum post. cheesy.gif

In photobucket...click on the picture you want to resize and at the top there is a button to resize to Message board size (I believe that is what I have used)

I love the color of the FG dress!!! Did you purchase it or make it? If you purchased, it, can you tell me from where? My sis and I are making our fg dresses, but it would be nice to know a backup...

Aaah, too late to make them smaller. I apologize!! I had both my flower girl dress and BM's dresses made by a seamstress. I bought the fabric and she's only charging us like $60 a dress! I will post a pic of the back of it. It has hot pink bows up the back!! I also have a ton more to post but have to get back to work for now! Nicole