• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#111 Denise40

Denise40
  • 407 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    Denise you can send in a picture anytime...and anyone else since we haven't gotten any entries. Shelley is out of town this weekend but will be happy to put some new entries in the journal!
    Thanks Christine,

I just wanted to make sure that this was still going on. It said in the first post that you had 3 weeks to turn the info in. I really liked that this was being done and wanted to read everyones entries.

#112 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:02 PM

Denise,
      I am sure that will be fine. She doesn't get married until the end of August. I am just so excited about it!! LOL

#113 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:02 PM

Denise,
        I am sure that will be fine. She doesn't get married until the end of August. I am just so excited about it!! LOL

#114 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:16 PM

Oh good! I totally forgot about this upon my return from our DW ... and I won't be able to add my pic until we get our hi-res CD of the pr-pics. I definitely want to be a part so I'll get working on my entry and then send the pic when I can, but I think it will be August before I get the CD.

#115 dmarie17

dmarie17
          • 276 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Denise40
            Kat,

It is all packaged and will go out on Monday. I have been swamped with work since i have been back. I will be sending it out priority mail to her. I hope that will be ok.
            Thanks so much!! I totally forgot about it... so much going on right now! I will be eagerly checking the mail! Oh and don't pay extra for priority... I'm not getting married for awhile! No rush!
            Thanks again, I'm super excited now!
            d

#116 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:59 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Denise40
              It will be 3 weeks on Monday since my vow renewal ceremony and I really don't have a good picture with the starfish in it. Can I send one now and then when I get my professional pics swap it out with the good one? I really want to participate. LOL
              Denise feel free to send me pictures anytime. I am actually working on journal entries today. So, send me yours whenever you get it done and we can add the pictures later.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by foxytv
              Oh good! I totally forgot about this upon my return from our DW ... and I won't be able to add my pic until we get our hi-res CD of the pr-pics. I definitely want to be a part so I'll get working on my entry and then send the pic when I can, but I think it will be August before I get the CD.

that is fine Tami, you can work on your journal entry in the meantime!

#117 Mylee84

Mylee84
              • 287 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:21 AM

i may just be an airhead! but i do not understand what this is about? can someone explain? thanks!!

#118 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:22 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mylee84
                  i may just be an airhead! but i do not understand what this is about? can someone explain? thanks!!

what is it you don't understand? it is explained pretty well in the first post

#119 Mylee84

Mylee84
                  • 287 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:31 PM

sorry, people purchase other peoples starfish and then post pictures of that same starfish or you all purchase your own? Where is the journal entry's?

#120 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:32 PM

we keep the journal entries online, you will only see it once you add your entry.

Everyone is purchasing their own starfish. If members choose to pass theirs on after their wedding, that is their responsibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users