You would think that this color laser jet would make my life easier! Oh no! I'm trying to print on 4-Bar envelopes and it won't take them. So I'm going to have to take them on No.10 envelopes, what a PITA!

Then, for some odd reason, it won't let me print my return address (the one that goes on the back flap) in green. It will in brown, but not green! OMG!!!!!mad2.gif

Uhhh.. I say KILL it!!

I totally know how you feel. Mine ruined at least 10 envelopes yesterday. They kept getting jammed. It was so annoying.

I hope you get it worked out soon.

that is frustrating!!!! i had a similar problem with my STD envelopes - i wound up having to take them somewhere else to be printed sad.gif

i had the same problem with 4 bar envelopes so i had to use my inkjet instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
i had the same problem with 4 bar envelopes so i had to use my inkjet instead.

So the ink jet will take them?

yeah, i put the 4 bar cards and envelopes into my inkjet with the short side going into the printer... you want to PM me your email address and i will send you the word doc that i used to do my 4 bar cards? maybe it will help. it took me forever messing around with it for it to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
yeah, i put the 4 bar cards and envelopes into my inkjet with the short side going into the printer... you want to PM me your email address and i will send you the word doc that i used to do my 4 bar cards? maybe it will help. it took me forever messing around with it for it to work.
sounds good! I'll send you my email now.