Photo

Any Philly brides in need of BD photos?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
  • 490 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:43 PM

I would do that too, but my Matt knows me too well. I am a sweatpants and tshirt gal and he would totally know something was up. I'd bring a GF but I haven't told ANYONE that I am doing them.

I'm going to start tanning tonight too. Hopefully I don't turn into a lobster!

#12 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:49 PM

i've decided against them b/c i'm just way too gross to take my clothes off and pose. i promised to love and cherish in thin and thinner and i've already broken that vow.

idk about your men, but dh would be happiest to see me in a sports bra and boyshorts (if not nudies)...he doesn't like lingerie, so that part would be a waste of $. what about some button down shirts that aren't buttoned up? think about things that you already have in your closet.
      returning the shoes is a good idea...i'd prob do that too!

#13 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
      • 490 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:52 PM

I'm going to wear one of his dress shirts, probably with heels or something. I've never worn lingerie, so this will be more of a once in a lifetime for him to see me in it. Just hope he doesnt expect to see it again (or all that often). LOL

The thinning magic of photoshop will be used in mine, definately!!

#14 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:52 PM

Yeah, Matt would totally love if I wore one of those sports jerseys that are shrunken with boy shorts. That's his fave. I looked all over for oe for Christmas though and couldn't find them anywhere. I wanted a more fitted tshirt jersey... Oh well.

#15 Jenn

Jenn
          • 1,557 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lizz
            I already booked my BD session (April 13...ahhh!!!), but thanks letting us know! Are you doing them, Carly? I know you weren't decided about it before.
            Lizz - did you book with Jen Campbell? Just curious :)

For those looking for lingerie, Fredericks of Hollywood is in King of Prussia, and they have a lot of options in a reasonable price range. For $100 you could definitely get a few outfits. Besides "lingerie", a sexy bra and panties goes a long way with these shoots...

#16 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:32 AM

Hmmmm, I will be in KofP tomorrow afternoon, might have to stop at Frederick! Is it in the mall? Man, I hate that frigging mall, it's too big and crowded for my taste.

#17 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:47 AM

will she lift certain things and air brush others. Remember I have had children. LOL and still trying to lose them. (6 years later.) Will she remove about 10 pounds or pouch area?

I am just seeing this post for the first time. How long do I have to decide.

#18 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:18 AM

The shot is scheduled for May 5th & 6th, she never gave me a deadline, I will ask and let you know. i will also PM you the info...

#19 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:58 AM

i'm still thinking about it. just depends on the money situation... and crap, i didn't even think that i'm going to have to hit a tanning bed to give some color to my pasty winter skin! blah.

#20 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:06 AM

I know, I started yesterday. That is money that I hadn't planned on spending this month!!! Ugh, the price to be beautiful. Or at least passibly presentable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users