Sign in to follow this  
K&Rwedding

Puerto Vallarta Wedding May 09

welcome! i just got married in pv a month ago. there are lots of pv brides here - a great place to ask questions! check out my review in my signature, as well as a link to our slideshow.

Thanks to all of you for welcoming us to the forum. I am so excited to have found this. It is already giving me peace of mind.

Did anyone use a wedding planner? I am looking at EM-Vallarta? Also I am just starting the process and would love any feedback. Cheers to you all..... I am going to be hooked on this site. yeah!!! There are others out there in the same frame of mind as I am. I live in NYC, so to say the least I am the only one of my friends getting married....

Quote:
Originally Posted by K&Rwedding View Post
Thanks to all of you for welcoming us to the forum. I am so excited to have found this. It is already giving me peace of mind.
Did anyone use a wedding planner? I am looking at EM-Vallarta? Also I am just starting the process and would love any feedback. Cheers to you all..... I am going to be hooked on this site. yeah!!! There are others out there in the same frame of mind as I am. I live in NYC, so to say the least I am the only one of my friends getting married....
Try doing a search (upper right hand corner of screen) for EM Vallarta. I remember just reading a post on them and from what I recall they didn't get very good feedback...

I'm going there in MAy too to scout out locations and shoot a wedding! Let me know what you find, advice i've gotten so far has been to rent a villa and there are TONS of beautiful private ones either 20-30 min NORTH or 20-30 min SOUTH of PV, i'm trying to stay away from the nightlife and "tourist" feel and want something very private and modern, any suggestions anyone? :)

Thanks in advance & best wishes!!!

Thank you all for welcoming me to the forum. I am so excited, this site has already made me feel so much more at ease about trying to do so much of the wedding stuff myself. You all seem so amazing and helpful. I am excited to learn more about the forum and all the lucky brides.

Have a great weekend.