Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

What's making you happy today?

Getting to spend a full day with my fiance....he is a fireman who works 24 hour shifts....that sometimes turn into 120 hour shifts without coming home. getting to see him after 5 days always makes my day!

I love thoughtful people!!

Originally Posted by Abbie View Post

I noticed with so many spring/summer weddings coming up, a lot of us have been venting and stressing, so I thought I'd lighten up the mood by countering Rebecca's thread with the opposite question!
(Thought I should mention that I can complain with the best of 'em, just wanted to cheer myself up a bit!)

Something that is making me happy today is one of my friends at work just got back from a month long trip home to the Phillipines, and while she was there she remembered that I like the treat called pastillas de leche, so she brought me back a bunch! Yum!

What's making YOU smile today?
pinkie.gif

I love the hair wash the best!!

Originally Posted by Sandra E. View Post

I'm getting my haircut today, he always does a good job blowing it out. I love it!

Always good to be sassy!

Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post

I got bangs cut this weekend and I LOVE them. The boys at work said they are sassy - I'll take that any day...i'll see if I can download a pick here to see what you ladies think...

Great thread!

SO glad i live in the south and don't have to worry about this!

Originally Posted by Jenn79 View Post

The sun is out and the snow is melting! smile123.gifsmile123.gif

There's still far too much of it, and it's supposed to be flurrying today, but there is finally light at the end of the tunnel! jiggy.gifwoot.gifpinkie.gifbunny_4.gif

This is always one of my favorites!

Originally Posted by hat0112 View Post

Well during my lunch I went to do a few errands and I stopped by Ann Taylor to see if I could find a dress for my welcome dinner. When I was getting changed I happened to glance at myself in the mirror and I looked kinda skinny (well skinny for me)! I have been feeling better for about a month now, but the scale hasnâ€t budged. This really just made my day!

My favorite day! However, I seem to have them way too often!

Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~ View Post

It's my cheat day today on the diet that I'm following, woo hooo!!!!!!  smile29.gif