Need help finding the right place!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 srbina

• 40 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:38 PM

Hi everyone! We are having trouble finding the right place to have our wedding. We are actually going to Cancun (where we would like to have our wedding) in about a month, so we'll have time to check some places out :) We were looking into Dreams, but would like to consider a few other places as well. We'll have about 50 guests, and are looking to have an outdoor wedding and reception. It also needs to be kid-friendly. Any thoughts out there?? Thanks!

#2 melglnh2o

• 1,016 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:01 AM

I am getting married at the Fiesta Americana Condesa in Cancun. We are expecting close to 100 people and the place is definitely kid friendly which was important to us too. Although we are having our ceremony in a church and the reception inside the banquet room, we are doing a sand ceremony outside. They do have a wonderful set up though for outside receptions that look great. I went on a recommendation of this place from Anny and I am so happy I did. It is the perfect place for us. Maybe you should add it to your list. Mariana, the wedding coordinator, is fabulous!!

Good luck!

#3 kvataj30

• 12 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:19 PM

Can you please tell me what church in cancun you got married at?
        I'm looking for a catholic church.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users