Help me find...OOT collapsible coolers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 beachbride08

beachbride08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:55 AM

I can't remember who used coolers for their OOT bags on here, but I liked the idea. I have been trying to find some that aren't extremely expensive. These are two that I found so far. I'm not exactly sure how many I will need, but if I give one per room I might only need about 25-30 (not sure how many guests are coming yet). Most of the orders have a minimum of 50 and I would still need to pay the $40 screen fee and extra $ for more than one color so they will end up being pretty pricey especially if I only use half of the order.

Round Cooler (Item No. 101313) from only $3.15 ready to be imprinted by 4imprint Promotional Products

Koozie Six-Pack Kooler (Item No. 74001) from only $2.17 ready to be imprinted by 4imprint Promotional Products

If anyone comes across any others please let me know. Thanks!
    Michelle

#2 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:02 AM

Love the idea - not sure where to find cheaper ones though - I will keep searching........

#3 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:09 AM

i only needed one, but i found it at the $5 and below store (can't remember if that's what it's really called now....i haven't been drinking *wink*)
        it was approximately $2.

#4 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:10 AM

oh yeah, and we didn't personalize bags or the single cooler, we just printed monograms out, and tied them around w/ raffia.
          wow typing that took a lot of effort.

#5 kiahjane

kiahjane
          • 159 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:26 AM

There is another supplier called T-Shirt Webstore that has cute bags, more like an insulated lunchpail but it will hild a six pack. I bought 7 of them for my mom when I bought my OOT bags there. Click on bags, then I think it was under the Harriton bags. They were only about $2.24 or so I think, there is no minimum, but they don't do imprinting. They are cute though!

#6 kiahjane

kiahjane
            • 159 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:29 AM

OOPS I was wrong - they are not under Harriton Bages, they are under LIBERTY BAGS and they are item 8088, Liberty Bags cooler tote.... and they are only $2.09 each. I got the pink for my mom and it is a nice azalea pink. Good luck!!

#7 beachbride08

beachbride08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,372 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:46 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kiahjane
                OOPS I was wrong - they are not under Harriton Bages, they are under LIBERTY BAGS and they are item 8088, Liberty Bags cooler tote.... and they are only $2.09 each. I got the pink for my mom and it is a nice azalea pink. Good luck!!
                Thanks! I wonder if I could get an imprint put on somewhere else or do an iron on? Maybe I'll order one as a test.
                Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users