Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:29 AM

Here's the contact info:

domosanlucas@prodigy.net.mx
ph: 949-338-8075

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:58 PM

here is some updated information:

Dominic Los Cabos

Contact to Paradise in Los Cabos

Tel From US & Canada (949) 338-8075

Cell In Mexico 044-624-110-72-44

Email: domosanlucas@prodigy.net.mx

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 xtenna

xtenna
  • 154 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

Thanks Tammy!  Do you know what types of cars he has?  Do you reccommed a certain company for bus rentals?

June 3, 2011 Cabo San Lucas

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:05 AM

Hi Xtenna,  Dominic has a bunch of different cars from small compact to Suburbans.

If you want a company for transfers, group transportation, group activity try epic: http://www.bestdesti...ices-activities 

I used them for my group transfers and group activities in June.  Hector Giles is the general manager and handles groups so tell them you were referred by Best Destination Wedding since I know him and he is eager to serve the forum members.

Awards and recognition: 

#5 xtenna

xtenna
    • 154 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

thanks for the info, i will look into them

June 3, 2011 Cabo San Lucas

#6 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
      • 381 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:54 AM

I just wanted to update this thread in case there are any brides looking to rent a vehicle in Cabo. I just secured our rental with Dominic and he is wonderful to work with...very kind and prompt to return emails. We are renting a Ford Explorer with 3rd row seating for $70/day including all taxes, full insurance, unlimited miles, and an extra tank of gas. Dominic picks you up at the airport and you leave the car in the airport parking lot when you leave. Additionally, anyone over the age of 25 with a valid license can drive the vehicle and is fully covered. This sold me! I love the idea that if guests need anything they have a vehicle to take to the store or wherever without us having to drive them around. There are cheaper rental options out there, but for the peace of mind of full coverage and the level of service you receive I think renting with Dominic is well worth the money!

His current email is: Dominic Los Cabos [cars@dominicloscabos.com]

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users