BDW Anonymous

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 coming together

coming together
  • 162 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:37 AM

I have been so busy lately, that I have distanced myself from the forum for some time. However, I got my laptop fixed, and I am back on. Now it's reaching midnight and I am having a hard time shutting down the computer. I love this forum. I have learned so much, and look forward to the support and advice up 'til my wedding day. This has been a huge help for my planning, and creation of my wedding. I just wanted to give a shout out to BDW, and say thanks for creating such great place for all the destination brides to get together, and help each other out!!

Alright, I am off to bed, my eyes are droopy, and I need my beauty sleep. Cya all tomorrow!!! Sweet Dreams..

#2 lscilley

• 1,466 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:24 AM

I agree this place is the best! So helpful and has such nice people on it. Thanks!

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:29 AM

This place is awesome, when I'm not on it I always wonder what's been posted. I have a hard time going to bed at night because I want to read everything.

#4 melglnh2o

• 1,016 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:43 AM

Amen. I don't know what I would do without you all! Thanks to everyone for their awesome ideas, words of wisdom and invaluable input!

#5 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:55 AM

HAHA You sound like me. I have been trying to figure out why I am so exhausted lately..... and I figured out its because I cant turn off the computer!! Everyone on here is awesome, I am sooooo sooooo happy I found this forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users