• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#151 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LALA
    Bring it!! Maybe we can have a dance off.
    Come on now, don't ya'll know every dance craze for the last 3 decades started in the A-T-L?!? Down Down Down, Seattles Going Down!

Ya'll don't want it wit us!
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#152 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
    • 1,565 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by twelve_piece
      Come on now, don't ya'll know every dance craze for the last 3 decades started in the A-T-L?!? Down Down Down, Seattles Going Down!

Ya'll don't want it wit us!
      no wayyyyy you guys started the achy breaky? electric slide? cha cha slide?

hahaha. jk oh man. i hate hate HATE the cha cha slide.. that is the worst most horrible song ever written and the dance move are retarded...

okay sorry i just got alittle crazy

but ya.. i wouldnt wanna go up against any one from the south in a dance off... lets have a zoolander walk off instead.. i can sache.. im still working on my chante ...

#153 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:22 PM

Given the responses from the Seattle side - I'm calling off the dance-off. All we need is a wasted Abbie snapping her ankle before the wedding. And JM...well...I think we should wait until the sache and chante can be done together.

#154 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:37 PM

Girls/guy I'm so Happy you guys had a great time, I'm jealous, wish I was there.
          Any more pics lol

#155 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:07 PM

Nope, sorry Andrea, no more pics I was the only one who broke out the camera, altho I'm sure J-M might have if we'd have asked.

#156 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
          • 1,565 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DougsGirl
            Nope, sorry Andrea, no more pics I was the only one who broke out the camera, altho I'm sure J-M might have if we'd have asked.
            i didnt have my camera around.. its a big ol' thang. i had the iphone camera though hahaha. yours did the trick

#157 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:28 PM

Oh it looks like you guys had fun! I love your hair color Abbie! Has it always been that color or did you just change it? I thought it was darker.
              Happily married since 2008

#158 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
              Oh it looks like you guys had fun! I love your hair color Abbie! Has it always been that color or did you just change it? I thought it was darker.
              Thanks Rach! You know, I just boxed it a couple weeks before the meet, but in person I really don't like it I was bored. I was trying to decide what color to be for the wedding, and we have our engagement pics on the 15th of April, so I needed time to play with it. I decided to go get a full foil, so I've got an appt this Fri. So excited! I love my hair with highlights, it's just so costly and time consuming to keep up.

And it was darker for a while, like in my siggy pic, but I get bored with it a lot and change a couple times a year. :)

PS, I'm going crazy waiting for your review! Get on it girl!

#159 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:10 PM

haha it's half done! It's saved on my home computer. It's so long right now though. I may have wrote too much. Oops!
                Happily married since 2008

#160 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:15 PM

There is no way you can write too much. Think of it as a two-part bonus thing, 1)think of all the future LC brides you're helping, and 2)think of it as a lovely travelog of your amazing wedding, something to cherish! You can read it every year on your anniversary, and when you're 90, you'll be able to use it to remember what the heck you were thinking !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users