717 replies to this topic

#681 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:28 AM

abbie i have it in my sched to call you early this afternoon for a quick minute to give you last minute love before your wedding tomorrow - legal day seems to be shaping up - my stepmom is handling getting the chairs. i pick jose's parents & sister up from the airport tomorrow at 2. i am getting psyched! i had a reflexology treatment last night to help me ease my anxiety about the big wedding and it helped a lot. i just have to clean my house tonight and do laundry and run the dishes through the dishwasher and stuff. i have a pedicure at 6 tonight and getting my underarms waxed tomorrow morning at 10. i plan to work out tomorrow morning too.

is there anything you need to do last minute? i am so excited to hear from you before you leave for cabo, i hope you can get your hands on some pics!

#682 Rache1124

Rache1124
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maura
    rachel, they dont work the same way.

you want to be able to upload high resolution shots - for this i'd recommend snapfish. your guests can upload their photos there and you can post your photos (and pro pics) too. i started a thread about the difference between snapfish & shutterfly for making photobooks and for the purpose of having guests upload photos, and i came to the conclusion that snapfish is the best option for that. let me see if i can find the thread for you.

here you go:
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t24691
    Heehee - Yep - I am clearly clueless!!!! Time to get into this stuff - the days are quickly flying by!!!!! Thanks a ton Maura! I would be lost without you

#683 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
    • 1,266 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:24 AM

Hi Ladies, it seemed like just a few days ago we were all still planning. Now its my time. I think I might be the last of the July brides. You girls have had such amazing weddings and I hope mine will be just as nice.
      Right now I have been in the UK finishing up my graduate degree so I havent had any time to plan. In fact, I just put the planning on hold. I fly out this weekend and will be leaving for Fiji next Thursday. I figured that I will plan the flowers and ceremony when I get there. I wont get to post until I am in New Zealand or back in Japan in August but be looking for it!

#684 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:30 PM

my legal day was amazing!!!! here are a few pics and the link to my kodak gallery:

Click the image to open in full size.

Kodakgallery.com*Browse Photos

#685 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:26 AM

Maura, You were soooo pretty on your legal day. Congrats!

If you havent read my other threads here is my update. My destionationswedding lady called me and told me that the travel agent I have been sending my money too since September, has not sent 1 cent to any vendors. So my resort was about to cancel my wedding and reservations! This was yesterday!!! I fly to Fiji in a week!!!!

#686 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:19 PM

omg barefoot, i posted in your other thread but i had to say here how sad that makes me for you, i am hoping things have worked out for you in the meantime.

everyone else, can you even freakin believe it? we're married! july has been a crazy whirlwind month for us all, and i am SO enjoying seeing all your pics and reviews, i almost cant believe its real for every one of us! (almost!)

i have had so much fun back-and-forthing with you girls in the thread and i cant wait to continue it with you all as Mrs. in august!

#687 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:37 PM

omg abbie i am dying laughing at your new ticker!!

#688 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Maura
        omg abbie i am dying laughing at your new ticker!!
        hahaha, i was like, ok, now that i'm married, what is the next exciting thing to count down to? hahahaha

#689 vale

vale
        • 437 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:21 AM

Were back as Mr & Mrs Toby, after nearly 21 years, I am now changing my name (well as soon as I receive the wedding certificate).

Maura you look wonderful on you legal day, so happy.

Barefoot, so sorry for what's happening, hope everthing comes out right in the end.

For everyone married in July, congrats, does it feel strange to be married? It does to me, even though we have been living together for the past 18 years.

#690 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 July 2008 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by vale
          Were back as Mr & Mrs Toby, after nearly 21 years, I am now changing my name (well as soon as I receive the wedding certificate).
          yay! i cant wait to change mine :) i should get my cert any day now!!!! woohoo!
          For everyone married in July, congrats, does it feel strange to be married? It does to me, even though we have been living together for the past 18 years.
          it doesnt feel strange, but everytime i think about it i feel so excited! i get this little thrill of happiness in my tummy :) and i feel like i'm now a member of some elite, important club!

BTW: congrats val!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users