Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
katrina

July '08 NEWLYWEDS chat!

Recommended Posts

Maura,

 

The shower looks like it was great fun! I love the tea party theme! And the dog is sooo cute :) She was all "superstar mode." lol.

 

Ladies, Jorge finally got ties (two, lol) and THREe pairs of shoes. I was like, WHY? He has two pairs of sandals and some sharp white ones for the reception. I can't believe I'm getting married Saturday! It's nuts. His parents leave tomorrow for DR!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
Maura,

The shower looks like it was great fun! I love the tea party theme! And the dog is sooo cute :) She was all "superstar mode." lol.

Ladies, Jorge finally got ties (two, lol) and THREe pairs of shoes. I was like, WHY? He has two pairs of sandals and some sharp white ones for the reception. I can't believe I'm getting married Saturday! It's nuts. His parents leave tomorrow for DR!
enjoy these last days leading up the big day and all the best for a great day, we look forward to pics - of course!! xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maura! OMG you look so good! i'm running to get some alli NOW!

 

and your shower looked so nice, glad you got more good stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
maura! OMG you look so good! i'm running to get some alli NOW!

and your shower looked so nice, glad you got more good stuff!
LOL thanks abbie, i'm really pleased with how my body is changing thanks to the alli. i finally am starting to like how i look in photos! the wedding photos are the most important vendor to me, so i wanted to look really good in those since we planned on framing them for our parents, hanging them in gallery frames in our house etc etc -- i figure if i have to look at them all the time i dont want to look like a fatass and lament for the rest of my life about how unhappy i was with the way i looked on my wedding day! it's been super easy taking the alli and my results are even better the weeks that i work out.

ERICA - you look AMAZING! I dont know that I ever saw your dress before, and you look like a bridal beauty queen! i cant believe your wedding is next week!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by vale View Post
You look stunning, the dress is gorgeous.
Gratzi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
i finally am starting to like how i look in photos! the wedding photos are the most important vendor to me, so i wanted to look really good in those since we planned on framing them for our parents, hanging them in gallery frames in our house etc etc -- i figure if i have to look at them all the time i dont want to look like a fatass and lament for the rest of my life about how unhappy i was with the way i looked on my wedding day! it's been super easy taking the alli and my results are even better the weeks that i work out.

ERICA - you look AMAZING! I dont know that I ever saw your dress before, and you look like a bridal beauty queen! i cant believe your wedding is next week!!!!!!
Maura, I am glad the alli is working out for you. You are going to look like a queen, I'm sure, on your big day.
And thanks for the sweet comments. Made my entire day. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

woooooo july brides!!!! thewave.gif

 

so this week is just full of small last minute things- prescription refills, dry cleaning, etc.

 

we are all packed which is great. i can't believe we fit everything in our bags.

 

legal day is on FRIDAY!

 

and for the past couple days i've been working on my planning thread- i'm trying not to leave anything out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

katrina what day do you leave for MX?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×