Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dbld78

Pumpkin Martinis all around....

Recommended Posts

Since were having a Halloween wedding........I'm pulling out all the stops! I really wanted to do something special with alcohol so we opted to do the scotch, martini and cigar bar in addtion to the regular bar. But I decided we need a signature drink too.....

 

So how does this sound! Pumpkin Martinis! The recipe sounds pretty good but everyone I've mentioned it too has made a really nasty facial expression along with their response.....hahaha! I love me my martinis and will try anything...........well with in reason!punk.gif

 

Pumpkin Martini Cocktail Recipe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love martinis too! I canâ€t see the recipe on line because I am on my work computer. Iâ€ll check it out when I get home. One year during Halloween I had a drink called the headless horseman and the main ingredient was pumpkin smash and it is so good. Sounds like youâ€re going to have a fun wedding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyDez View Post
I love martinis too! I canâ€t see the recipe on line because I am on my work computer. Iâ€ll check it out when I get home. One year during Halloween I had a drink called the headless horseman and the main ingredient was pumpkin smash and it is so good. Sounds like youâ€re going to have a fun wedding!

Thanks for the suggestion.....Headless Horseman now that sounds like a good Halloween drink!
Thanks....I hope it's a good time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Sounds yummy!! I want one.
I know.....I wanna go to the liquer store now and buy the ingridents now and make one....I'm sure it's 1,000,000 calories......ahahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbld78 View Post
I know.....I wanna go to the liquer store now and buy the ingridents now and make one....I'm sure it's 1,000,000 calories......ahahaha!
The great thing about a wedding day is calories don't exisit for the bride!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those sound really good!

 

There's also the Zombie:

1 oz. apricot brandy

1 oz. light rum

1 oz. dark or Jamaican rum

1 oz. lime juice

2 dashes grenadine

orange juice

1 oz. Bacardi 151 rum

 

and the Black Devil Martini

2 oz. dark rum

1/2 oz. dry vermouth

black olive

Stir and strain into chilled martini glass, garnish with olive.

 

or the Caramel Apple Martini

2 parts Schnapps, butterscotch

2 parts Sour Apple Pucker

1 part Vodka

 

Shake together and strain into glass swirled with caramel syrup, garnish with green apple slice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108 View Post
Those sound really good!

There's also the Zombie:
1 oz. apricot brandy
1 oz. light rum
1 oz. dark or Jamaican rum
1 oz. lime juice
2 dashes grenadine
orange juice
1 oz. Bacardi 151 rum

and the Black Devil Martini
2 oz. dark rum
1/2 oz. dry vermouth
black olive
Stir and strain into chilled martini glass, garnish with olive.

or the Caramel Apple Martini
2 parts Schnapps, butterscotch
2 parts Sour Apple Pucker
1 part Vodka

Shake together and strain into glass swirled with caramel syrup, garnish with green apple slice
GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!!!!

You found all these.....for me....you're the BEST!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×