#11 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 January 2007 - 01:18 AM

wow she wasn't kidding about looking into photographers asap. She's a great girl, too bad, don't worry we have a whole sorority about to be getting married, I am sure we can keep you busy in SD.

I know I asked you about the 31st of March? What about sometime during that first week of april, maybe if I can lose some weight I can do those boudior (spelling?) photos, but really I just want some beachy pics of my mom and me for her birthday and my grandma's birthday. I can e-mail you my exact plans for when I will be there.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 01:30 AM

yes email me. im in and out of town the end of march so that was the problem there.

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:56 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by leigh miller
      no doubt you need to click with your photographer and of course talk to her on the phone but about 70% of the weddings i have booked for next year are with people i havent met and most of them we just emailed. i cant remember - ann did we even talk on the phone before you booked me? this is not unusual on the photography business. you can tell a lot through email exchanges. and mostly i think my couples and i just email because they tend to be busy professionals without a lot of free time on their hands. also with my blog people tend to feel like they know me a bit and get to see some of my personality already.
      leigh - nope, we just talked the once when i put my retainer down! but i do agree, you want to click with your photographer. when i was emailing around just trying to find out who was available for my date, i even felt i got a good feel for people just from their initial responses.

good luck christine! you'll find someone that you'll be happy with - just go with your gut feel! there are many great photographers out there - you'll end up with one of them!

#14 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 01:20 PM

I totally agree with getting a feel for your photographer. I emailed Juan to ask about his availability, and he called me back within like 10 minutes. From Mexico! I was really impressed. He answered all my questions, gave me some recommendations for sites to visit, and believe it or not, referred me to this forum. I really felt like he was someone who went "above and beyond" after my conversation with him.
        So, it's his fault that I'm now addicted to this website! lol

Christine, I think Leigh has given you a great recommendation. Liz's website looks great, I like her style, and her prices seems pretty standard. I can't wait to hear what you decide!

#15 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:37 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know, I finally decided on Liz, I am really excited and feel so happy to have this off my to-do list.
        Thank you for all your help through this process, it means so much to me.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 04:09 PM

yeah for christine. congrats - liz is great!

#17 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:57 PM

YAY!! I am so happy you got a photog. That is one less thing to worry about.

-Glenda

#18 KLK

KLK
            • 205 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:37 AM

Great work leigh! I don't know if my message went through, but i'd love to work with you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users