#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:35 AM

Hey Girls,
Stephanie sent these pics to me to post on the forum. They were sent to her by the wedding coordiantor at riu.
Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:36 AM

here are some more pics from wendy!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 KristinaM

KristinaM
  • VIP Member
  • 3,082 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 15 September 2006 - 10:32 AM

Oooh those look so pretty!

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:08 PM

i attached 2006 wedding pacakge and extra costs below

Attached Files

Awards and recognition: 

#5 KristinaM

KristinaM
  • VIP Member
  • 3,082 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 19 September 2006 - 09:47 PM

Thanks Tammy, these will be helpful in my initial booking with them!

#6 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
  • 550 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
  • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:15 PM

Did the RIU do the fire pit, or did someobyd else do this? I showed these to Jay, and he's loving that idea.

Thanks!
Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
June 23, 2007
Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:31 PM

HI Stephanie,

I am not sure who did it...the prics are from wendy (wfarren) so you may want to ask her.

Awards and recognition: 

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRKLZ224
Thanks Tammy, these will be helpful in my initial booking with them!
UR welcome kristina!

Awards and recognition: 

#9 WFARRENS

WFARRENS
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:33 AM

The Riu does do the bonfire. We are having it on Thursday for our RD/Welcome party. They quoted me $1200 for the bofire,open bar, food, and dj. I will let you know how it turns out! I leave in 14 days! I'm getting so excited!

#10 KristinaM

KristinaM
    • VIP Member
    • 3,082 posts
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:02 AM

Wow thanks Wendy!! That's a great option i didnt even realize they offered.

14 days!! you must be getting so excited!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users