• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#31 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
  • 466 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JoannaR
    OMG I am so happy I started this thread I def. think that 750$ is wonderful especially like many of you said the fact we are paying close to that to just rent the speakers... You ladies are just the best i swear if it wasnt for you I dont think I would even consider a destination wedding. I am going to run this over with my Fiance this weekend because i think this is our best bet. I have a friend that is a DJ thats coming as well which would be ideal (its free..lol) but he saids he cant take all his equipment so we would end up renting the package they offer at dreams which would make no sense for me..

WIPPPIIEEE...

Oh and I love that firework thing wow that would be so nice when you are presented as husband & wife and BAM..lol
    Ditto that! This site is a life saver!

#32 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
    • 248 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:56 PM

I wish they would let us do the fireworks as they dont seem that expensive...

Paula you said they def. dont allow it right? BOO HOO
      <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#33 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:58 PM

Email and find out.. He calls them "dry fireworks" which to me is the same as sparklers only on a bigger scale... I don't see how it would be a problem on the beach!

#34 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JoannaR
          OMG I am so happy I started this thread I def. think that 750$ is wonderful especially like many of you said the fact we are paying close to that to just rent the speakers... You ladies are just the best i swear if it wasnt for you I dont think I would even consider a destination wedding. I am going to run this over with my Fiance this weekend because i think this is our best bet. I have a friend that is a DJ thats coming as well which would be ideal (its free..lol) but he saids he cant take all his equipment so we would end up renting the package they offer at dreams which would make no sense for me..

WIPPPIIEEE...

Oh and I love that firework thing wow that would be so nice when you are presented as husband & wife and BAM..lol
          I am so glad too! I never would have found Mannia Audio without it!! Muchos gracias!!

#35 tlomlad

tlomlad
          • Banned
          • 1,949 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:58 AM

yeah this thread is making me have 2nd thoughts about using our ipod!!!

#36 PaulSchrank

PaulSchrank
            • Vendor
            • 237 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:16 AM

Mannia did the sound and lights for this reception on the beach at the Royal Playa del Carmen/ They did a great job with the setup, I love the lighting here for the first dance.

Sandy & Mark First Dance on Vimeo

#37 tlomlad

tlomlad
              • Banned
              • 1,949 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 08:06 PM

love there video they are sooo in love!

#38 dmarie17

dmarie17
                • 276 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:48 PM

Hey Kat,
                  How many people is that 12x12 dance floor for? Gosh, i love this site!

#39 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:49 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dmarie17
                    Hey Kat,
                    How many people is that 12x12 dance floor for? Gosh, i love this site!
                    I had him quote for 30 people. He said that would be the dance floor I would need. It looks pretty amazing to me!

#40 lucy106

lucy106
                    • 2,880 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:04 PM

Mannia did the sound and lights for this reception on the beach at the Royal Playa del Carmen/ They did a great job with the setup, I love the lighting here for the first dance.

Sandy & Mark First Dance on Vimeo

Thank you for sharing that! I am so excited to have found and hired them!! Woohoo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users