Sign in to follow this  
monicaswave

Recommend beauty spa in Playa del Carmen

I am sorry if this subject is repeated in the forum. I looked and couldn't find it so here it goes...

Can anyone recommend a descent beauty spa outside of a resort in Playa del Carmen? I want to get my nails, make up and hair done the day of the wedding but we are not staying at a resort so I need to find a beauty salon.

Thanks!

I was in Playa del Carmen a few years ago (2004) and we were walking around and this girl had a really cute hairstyle, so my friend asked her where she got it done and she was a stylist in PDC. My friend got her hair done there and it came out really cute. Not sure if they do nails, makeup but you never know? I have the business card still (I keep everything) and the place was called LE BLEU. Here's the address & phone info: Av 10 esq. Calle 20 Norte, Playa del Carmen, Telephone #011-52-984-803-3182.

Hope this helps!

I'm also interested in hearing of anyone having their hair and makeup done outside the hotel. I found some places online but just haven't heard anything about Bella Spa'tique, Itza Spa...I'm be interested if anyone has gone to either of these.

Hi ladies,

Any more recent suggestions for hair and makeup in Playa del Carmen? A salon recommendation would be great, or someone who could travel to Tulum or Xpu-ha bay (20 min south of Playa del Carmen)?

I've also heard of le BLEUE in Playa from my WC, but they seem very expensive.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosie View Post
Hi ladies,

Any more recent suggestions for hair and makeup in Playa del Carmen? A salon recommendation would be great, or someone who could travel to Tulum or Xpu-ha bay (20 min south of Playa del Carmen)?

I've also heard of le BLEUE in Playa from my WC, but they seem very expensive.

Thanks!

I am interested in what you ladies find out as well! Was there a website that you guys were looking at for Le Bleu? Or do you guys have a list of their services by chance?

Thanks! smile03.gif