Photo

tae bo amped??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:05 AM

has anyone tried it? Like it, not like it?

I'm thinking of buying it. I have the original set of tae bo videos, but I don't have a vcr anymore so I never use them. I thought this one might be fun to try and it comes with some new bar thing.

any feedback before I buy it?

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:07 AM

never done that one. I have fat blasting cardio & billy's favorite moves. I like them both. you can often rent them so you could try it first. netflix has them.

#3 meltanirie

meltanirie
      • 283 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:17 PM

I have the amped dvds I like them although I felt like he was trying to kill me. I did it for about month but stopped. I need to start again if I am to lose 40 lbs before my wedding. Oh well 0 40lbs to go!

#4 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:50 PM

yeah, he's a little bit intense, lol!! But that can also be a good thing!

I have a few turbo jam videos, a cindy crawford workout video, my sister is bringing me her winsor pilates videos, so I'm just looking for one or two more different workouts. I get bored really easily, so I need to be able to mix it up.

Glad to hear this is a good workout. I think I'm going to buy the set.

#5 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:15 PM

I used to have his videos but then replaced our VHS to DVD. I love his videos, I would be sweating so bad afterwards :) that tells you that you are working hard hehehe

#6 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:28 PM

If you buy it let me know how you liked them...I was really close to buying the Amped DVDs but I ended up purchasing The Firm, which are great but oh so tough...LOL. I have to start doing them again.

#7 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:30 PM

If you get it, let me know how it is. I was a Tae Bo ADDICT in college, seriously I did it every day and love Billy Blanks. I haven't done it in years, but would definitely be interested in starting up again.

#8 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:32 PM

let me know also, I might buy it when I have $$

#9 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:38 PM

okay girls, I'll let you know how it is!

I found the whole set on ebay for prices between 25-39 dollars, so when I get paid I'm buying it! can't wait!

#10 nylalany

nylalany
                    • 625 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:52 PM

I have fat blasting cardio Billy Blanks too. I usually have to do 1.5 tapes to get a proper work out, unless I"m already feeling sluggish that day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users