145 replies to this topic

#31 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
  • 5,705 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    Can you send me some prices through PM?
    Unfortunately I can't due to Forum restrictions, you'll have to contact me directly.

d!no

#32 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
      So what is a TTD session exactly?? If it includes us getting in the water and ruining my $1000 dress he is going to look at me like I have aliens jumping out my ears. Not that I care but I do not think it will float with my pretty boy??

do a search for TTD or trash the dress & you'll find lots of info. Some people buy a second, cheaper dress. it also doesn't ruin it.

#33 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
      • 248 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:09 AM

Not to sound Dumb but what does TTD mean??lol

Also does anyone know what photo package is included in the Ultimate wedding package (#1, #2 or #3?)
        <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#34 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
        • 248 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:09 AM

Okay I got what the TTD means..lol I shouldve started from the end of the forum and worked my way to the front.. THANKS... lol
          <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#35 Samantha S

Samantha S
          • 369 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:13 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lucy106
            I was going to use my actual wedding dress but I am concerned that because it is a little poofy (has that crinlin underneath) it will not look right in the water. So I think I will be buying another dress, oh darn HA!!! I cant wait for the TTD!!!!
            Hi Lucy, I'm wondering when you are doing your TTD since you are having Cecilia do it for you seperately? I guess I am unfamiliar with TTD in general like many of the girls, I imagine you schedule this for a different day regardless?

#36 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:18 AM

Please be advised before contracting an outside vendor, you will need to run it by Claudia or Daniela.
              They only allow certain outside vendors and may require a day pass if they do not work with them. I know they are flexible to some extent.

You need to work with their vendors for firedancers, DJs, bands, and flowers.
              Their have been some exceptions, but I still suggest you talk to the WCs.

#37 PaulSchrank

PaulSchrank
              • Vendor
              • 237 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:11 AM

Here are some videos I shot at Dreams Cancun. I am an outside vendor and not the videographer from the resort.

Susan & Matt's Wedding Day Edit on Vimeo
                Susan Matt Photo Session on Vimeo

The photographer is Citlalli from Claudia's studio.

#38 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by scharke
                  Here are some videos I shot at Dreams Cancun. I am an outside vendor and not the videographer from the resort.

Susan & Matt's Wedding Day Edit on Vimeo
                  Susan Matt Photo Session on Vimeo

The photographer is Citlalli from Claudia's studio.
                  Those are great! I never saw Susan post them. It does have a different perspective than just the pictures. It was fun seeing what was going on as the pictures were being shot. It was also cool to see what happens right after the ceremony in the 2nd video. I wasn't sure where to go after walking down the aisle.

#39 lucy106

lucy106
                  • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:55 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PDXlove
                    Hi Lucy, I'm wondering when you are doing your TTD since you are having Cecilia do it for you seperately? I guess I am unfamiliar with TTD in general like many of the girls, I imagine you schedule this for a different day regardless?

We are doing our TTD the day after our wedding so Nov 9. Trust me when I first got on the forum and heard of TTD I was picturing brides going to their receptions all wet after the TTD and wondering how that would be fun. So once I figured it all out and found out most do it the next day, we were all in!!!

#40 lucy106

lucy106
                    • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PaulaV
                      Please be advised before contracting an outside vendor, you will need to run it by Claudia or Daniela.
                      They only allow certain outside vendors and may require a day pass if they do not work with them. I know they are flexible to some extent.

You need to work with their vendors for firedancers, DJs, bands, and flowers.
                      Their have been some exceptions, but I still suggest you talk to the WCs.

Thank you, I did not even think of this. Sending an email now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users