Photo

Firework Help

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 kareyusc

kareyusc
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:21 PM

Can someone please give me the number of a fireworks company to use? I have heard show happens in cabo is the way to go, but I can't find any phone numbes. Thank you for you help!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:32 PM

we dont have numbers to the fireworks company BUT some of the WC's can arrange it for you for a minimal price. Tasha (namumbah) is using lovely weddings and they are offer her the lowest pirce i have seen. they are members of the forum and were on earlier....you can PM them off this site or they may answer you tomorrow.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
    • 231 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 05:47 PM

Hi,
      Here is some firework inormation for 2007 weddings.
      This is what I have so far:

1 minute and a half 950 usd
      2 minutes and a half 1,150 usd
      3 minutes and a half 1,350 usd

#4 BVP

BVP
      • 108 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:22 PM

These are the two guys that do fireworks out here - and their phone numbers.

Javier Herrera 146-2412 or 624-129-9918
        Alberto Zavala (he is in La Paz) 612-125-0593 is his home # or 612-163-4165

M

#5 kareyusc

kareyusc
        • 25 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 08:28 PM

Thank you for all of your information. It is truly helpful!

#6 hola

hola
          • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:21 AM

Kareyusa -

Did you end up having any success with fireworks? For our wedding, I had gotten a quote from one of the two guys at $1300 a minute. I'm worried that maybe they charge more if you call them yourself. I don't have a WC, but am thinking that I'd hire one if they could get us a better rate with the firework guys. We are having such a small (fairly independent) group of guests that I don't think I'll need much of a WC for planning the rest....

Thanks for any advice!

-Hola

#7 BVP

BVP
            • 108 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 03:08 PM

Honestly I believe you would get a better rate if you hired them yourself...
              One would have to speak Espa±ol though...
              m

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 February 2007 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by hola
              Kareyusa -

Did you end up having any success with fireworks? For our wedding, I had gotten a quote from one of the two guys at $1300 a minute. I'm worried that maybe they charge more if you call them yourself. I don't have a WC, but am thinking that I'd hire one if they could get us a better rate with the firework guys. We are having such a small (fairly independent) group of guests that I don't think I'll need much of a WC for planning the rest....

Thanks for any advice!

-Hola
              cabo wedding coordinator is a member here and super helpful...she is helping bride with her fireworks and was able to get the lowest prices...you can PM her...she is frurther up in the thread.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
              • 231 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 05:12 PM

HI,

I can help you book them if you´ld like, I need to check why are they charging that, I ll send you a private message!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by hola
                Kareyusa -

Thanks for any advice!

-Hola

#10 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 05:13 PM

Great info, thanks for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users