Sign in to follow this  
kareyusc

Firework Help

Can someone please give me the number of a fireworks company to use? I have heard show happens in cabo is the way to go, but I can't find any phone numbes. Thank you for you help!

we dont have numbers to the fireworks company BUT some of the WC's can arrange it for you for a minimal price. Tasha (namumbah) is using lovely weddings and they are offer her the lowest pirce i have seen. they are members of the forum and were on earlier....you can PM them off this site or they may answer you tomorrow.

These are the two guys that do fireworks out here - and their phone numbers.

Javier Herrera 146-2412 or 624-129-9918

Alberto Zavala (he is in La Paz) 612-125-0593 is his home # or 612-163-4165

M

Kareyusa -

Did you end up having any success with fireworks? For our wedding, I had gotten a quote from one of the two guys at $1300 a minute. I'm worried that maybe they charge more if you call them yourself. I don't have a WC, but am thinking that I'd hire one if they could get us a better rate with the firework guys. We are having such a small (fairly independent) group of guests that I don't think I'll need much of a WC for planning the rest....

Thanks for any advice!

-Hola

Quote:
Originally Posted by hola View Post
Kareyusa -

Did you end up having any success with fireworks? For our wedding, I had gotten a quote from one of the two guys at $1300 a minute. I'm worried that maybe they charge more if you call them yourself. I don't have a WC, but am thinking that I'd hire one if they could get us a better rate with the firework guys. We are having such a small (fairly independent) group of guests that I don't think I'll need much of a WC for planning the rest....

Thanks for any advice!

-Hola
cabo wedding coordinator is a member here and super helpful...she is helping bride with her fireworks and was able to get the lowest prices...you can PM her...she is frurther up in the thread.

HI,

I can help you book them if you´ld like, I need to check why are they charging that, I ll send you a private message!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hola View Post
Kareyusa -

Thanks for any advice!

-Hola