Photo

Anyone interested in a Book Club?

• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

#101 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:03 AM

I can't wait to start reading it! I bought it off of ebay it should be here in the next couple of days and then I'll get down to reading!

#102 trisha0612

trisha0612
    • 491 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:31 AM

I'm stoked..it's such a good book!
      Travis & Trish
      10-10-08
      Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#103 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:02 PM

I finally stopped by B&N and got my copy. I had a "few" minutes before I absolutely had to get to bed last night and put it down after chapter 5. Oops.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#104 jujigirl

jujigirl
      • 55 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:20 PM

I was 10 minutes late this morning because I accidentally left it in plain view last night and everytime I see it I have to read a "page"

#105 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

I still haven't got the book!! ARGHH! I will be off to get it later this afternoon so I can start reading it!

#106 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Betsy
            I still haven't got the book!! ARGHH! I will be off to get it later this afternoon so I can start reading it!
            Ohmy gosh same here... I was going to get it from the Library but by the sounds of it I might really like it and if I do I want to send it to my older sis, so she can read it too....we love sharing books. lol... So I'm going to book store today.

#107 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:50 PM

Good! I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't even purchased the book yet! It is funny b/c I always say I don't have enough time to read - and seriously - I don't even have enough time to BUY the book LOL! But I am going today too! Just as soon as I can drag myself away from here...........

#108 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:35 PM

ok so I went and bought the book yesterday afternoon, got home started reading it, didn't put it down till 12:30am and then woke up early (Erik woke me up) at 6:00am and couldn't go to sleep so I read the book from 6-now (9:35am).....and finished the book....

Yup I read it in about a day.....:)
                It was good....can't wait till we discuss it. :)

#109 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:50 PM

Wow Drea! And I thought I was dedicated! I'm trying to savor it, here and there. Usually I just roll thru it like you did, but I want to make sure I remember parts when we discuss it! I thought if I finished too quick I could always just slam thru it like that since we still have a week or so left.

#110 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:51 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DougsGirl
                  Wow Drea! And I thought I was dedicated! I'm trying to savor it, here and there. Usually I just roll thru it like you did, but I want to make sure I remember parts when we discuss it! I thought if I finished too quick I could always just slam thru it like that since we still have a week or so left.
                  I have a tendency if I really like the book and I'm into it then I just keep reading and it gets soaked in....So if I go ahead and pick up the book later (let's say a month later) I wouldn't be able to read it again because I now the characters already....they are stored.

On the other hand with boring books I can't even pass the first page without going to sleep....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users