Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#451 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:00 AM

I just received an email from Elisa informing me that she will no longer be with the Paradisus! Her replacement is a man I believe by the name of Orfanel. She assured me in her email that Perla has been given very thorough details on all our weddings. I am super bummed. I'm sure verything will go well but I guess I felt "safe" knowing that we sat with her specifically for 3 hours going through things. Plus I thought she had a great demeanor and energy.

#452 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:21 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by phoebe75
    I just received an email from Elisa informing me that she will no longer be with the Paradisus! Her replacement is a man I believe by the name of Orfanel. She assured me in her email that Perla has been given very thorough details on all our weddings. I am super bummed. I'm sure verything will go well but I guess I felt "safe" knowing that we sat with her specifically for 3 hours going through things. Plus I thought she had a great demeanor and energy.
    I received a similar note last night. I'm SO sad!!! Elisa was great! That's not to say that Perla isn't great too, because I adore her, but Elisa was our planner and made some wonderful suggestions.

I didn't hear anything about Orfanel - I guess because we're coming up on the wedding so quickly he won't really play a part in things for us.

boohoo!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#453 MissyR

MissyR
    • 1,210 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:48 AM

That Sucks! I guess it effects me but I have only dealt with Perla primarily but all you have spoken so wonderfully about Elisa I am sad that she is leaving!

#454 futuremrsjones

futuremrsjones
      • 39 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:02 PM

That Stinks!! I really liked her! When we went down for our site visit she gave us some really great ideas. I hope Orfanel is good.

#455 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
        • 687 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:18 AM

Here is a little treat for the Paradisus brides. I really like this resort and still hold it close to my heart, even though we have chosen a resort down the road.
          I came across these photos yesterday. Hopefully they will add to your excitement for your upcoming wedding!
          Mexican Wedding Photos.com

BTW: has anyone used mexicanweddingphotos.com or dealt with them? I read earlier in this thread that it was associated with Claudia Rodriguez.
          Photography by Tamm's Photos
          http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#456 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:39 PM

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing the link
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#457 yamille

yamille
            • 1,460 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:46 PM

Thanks for the link Jenny! I know that mexican wedding photos is/was associated with Claudia but I believe there are several photographers there. I don't know all that much about them sorry.

#458 MissyR

MissyR
              • 1,210 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:42 PM

Dang! I cannot see the pics on my blackberry! Guess I will have to wait til I get home!

I think Mexican Photos is assoc with Claudia's husband who is a videographer.

On another note - sorry for being so quiet lately on this thread. I think I still owe one of you SWanks contact info - is that true

#459 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

Help!
                  I swear I saw a link to a playlist/ song list for DJ Mannia on here, but I can't find it! I tried the search function and still no luck. Do one of you have it or can you help me find it on here? I'm in the process of comparing him and Swank.

Thanks!
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#460 yamille

yamille
                  • 1,460 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:37 AM

Hey this is a little random- but is Michelle (nenamono) back?? I am excited to hear about her wedding and see pics.

I think I anticipate the Paradisus brides so much because I feel like there are fewer of us out there.

Also, I think Diana's wedding is coming up soon. If you read this Happy travels Diana and have a blast!

- okay I can't avoid going to work anymore. Have a great day ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users