• 633 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:48 PM

ok...claudia's photog info should now be attached

Attached Files

#22 Diana79

Diana79
    • 14 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:12 PM

hi, Neen, thanks so much for the info.. Perla did not offer me the services of Claudia Rodriguez, but only MWP..but i think i can ask her about claudia since it's the same co. pretty much..as i understnd the difference is if claudia shoots herself, it's more expensive and the list u sent is her prices?

I did not see your reviews about your trip to paradisus...can u send me a link pls, if there is one?

thanks!

#23 neen

neen
      • 633 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:36 PM

hey ladies...we are going with a DJ for the reception and the company/contact Perla and Elisa passed along was Victor de Alba at Swank Audio Visual (email:vdealba@swankav.com).

Music is a huge part of the night and I don't nessarily want to create the ENTIRE play list...anyone heard anything about this DJ or company? Or have other suggestions that they'd recommend for DJ services?

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t16038

Diana - my site review was in 3 parts so i could attach a bunch of pics...here's the link the first one

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t15195

Becks review is super helpful too

#24 MissyR

MissyR
        • 1,210 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:16 PM

I think that Monika had used them at the Paradisus in December and was pretty happy with their work! Did you get any prices from them yet? Perla gave me their information as well and I still have to contact!

#25 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
          • 5,705 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:42 PM

Good luck to you all and happy planning!

d!no

#26 nenamono

nenamono
            • 282 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:09 PM

Monika did use them. Overall she was pretty happy I believe its in her wedding review.
              FI and I have booked with Victor from Swank. He was very helpful in answering all our questions and sent us the playlist they have. We still have to send him our playlist but thats FI's job since Im musically challenged.
              IMO Ive noticed all of the vendors the Paradisus recommends comes with a large $$$ tag. The cost of the DJ blew my mind when we can get one in New York for half that (that could be b/c we know a few of DJ's). I think I have the packages Victor sent I will look for them and post in a bit.

#27 nenamono

nenamono
              • 282 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:27 PM

Hi I was able to attach the price brochure but not the song list it says invalid file. Please keep in mind the price brochure may be outdated for 2009 as prices keep changing on a yearly basis and I swear in some cases monthly. If you want to see a copy of the song list just PM me.

Attached Files

#28 MissyR

MissyR
                • 1,210 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:39 PM

Thanks for this! I agree that some of their vendors are mucho $$$ - YOu think we can find our own off the list? Not that I want more work but for things like the Mariachi I don't really want to pay $750 for 45 minutes

#29 neen

neen
                  • 633 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 07:35 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by nenamono
                    Hi I was able to attach the price brochure but not the song list it says invalid file. Please keep in mind the price brochure may be outdated for 2009 as prices keep changing on a yearly basis and I swear in some cases monthly. If you want to see a copy of the song list just PM me.
                    Please tell me this price is for the minimum 4 hours and not PER hour...

#30 MissyR

MissyR
                    • 1,210 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 07:43 PM

I am almost positive that's the price for 4 hours - not per hour!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users