Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2581 1106wedding

1106wedding
  • 317 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:04 PM

Whoo hoo! That was pretty fast :)

Did you choose Beach Terrace or Tequila?

Congrats!

Originally Posted by 82turtles 

Yay! Just got my confirmation from Sandra. We are booked for November 12, 2011. So excited!!! Now I get to start actually working on all the wonderful ideas I've been gathering from this forum!!

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#2582 sarcrook

sarcrook
    • 241 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:04 AM

Congrats!!  That has to be a great feeling!!!

Yay! Just got my confirmation from Sandra. We are booked for November 12, 2011. So excited!!! Now I get to start actually working on all the wonderful ideas I've been gathering from this forum!!

#2583 82turtles

82turtles
      • 297 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:28 AM

Thanks! Yeah, I know! Surprising. Once my Travel Agent got involved it went super fast. Thanks again for that suggestion! I would still be waiting for an answer otherwise..

Although I was leaning toward the Tequila Terrace, the FI reallyyyyy liked the Beach Terrace, so we are going with that for dinner, with the cocktail hour on the lobby terrace you showed in your pictures. Should be beautiful either way!

Now trying to pick a photographer, then I think I can relax for a while!

Merry Christmas ladies! Hope you all are able to take a break from planning to enjoy the holidays!!

Whoo hoo! That was pretty fast :)

Did you choose Beach Terrace or Tequila?

Congrats!

Quote:

#2584 82turtles

82turtles
        • 297 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:29 AM

Thanks! Yes, I definitely feel much better. At least that is set now, and I can stop worrying about picking a resort!!

Originally Posted by sarcrook 

Congrats!!  That has to be a great feeling!!!

Quote:

#2585 jystar13

jystar13
          • 185 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:26 PM

congrats!!! so exciting! my wedding is in 52 days!!!! i'll be able to share pictures of how the beach terrace is set up with you after my wedding! :)

Thanks! Yes, I definitely feel much better. At least that is set now, and I can stop worrying about picking a resort!!

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#2586 82turtles

82turtles
            • 297 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:04 PM

Thanks! Oh, wow, that will be here before you know it!!! So exciting!! 

Yes, I'll definitely be interested in seeing your pictures! How's your planning coming along?

Originally Posted by jystar13 

congrats!!! so exciting! my wedding is in 52 days!!!! i'll be able to share pictures of how the beach terrace is set up with you after my wedding! :)

#2587 jystar13

jystar13
              • 185 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:07 PM

my planning is coming along good so far... starting to get stressed a little bit because i have so many last minute questions and feel like i have no answers, i have emailed my wedding coordinator a few times with no response... which seems to be normal procedure from reading other brides posts.... but i'm just trying getting all my things in order, oots bags, pretravel newsletter, luggage tags etc....  our wedding bands will be in soon so that is something to look forward to! :)

have fun with all your planning, times flies so fast, i can't believe my wedding is so soon! :)

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#2588 sarcrook

sarcrook
                • 241 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:59 PM

I agree..we still have one year til ours!  HA!!  Everybody has given us a hard time but it flies!!  We leave this Saturday for our trip down there to site visit!! 

#2589 Jamon24

Jamon24
                  • 30 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:25 AM

I hear you, I'm getting stressed too!! I can't believe it's coming so soon now!

Originally Posted by jystar13 

my planning is coming along good so far... starting to get stressed a little bit because i have so many last minute questions and feel like i have no answers, i have emailed my wedding coordinator a few times with no response... which seems to be normal procedure from reading other brides posts.... but i'm just trying getting all my things in order, oots bags, pretravel newsletter, luggage tags etc....  our wedding bands will be in soon so that is something to look forward to! :)

have fun with all your planning, times flies so fast, i can't believe my wedding is so soon! :)

#2590 sarcrook

sarcrook
                    • 241 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:27 AM

We leave on Saturday for our site visit!  SO EXCITED!!! 

Can anybody tell me what kind of excursions you have done..my FI would like to do something with the boys when we are down there for the wedding but not sure what - not really sure he wants to do a deep sea fishin' trip..any ideas??

Thanks!!

I'll let you know how it goes when we get back!!

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users