Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

Dreams Cancun 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skye15 View Post
Hi Jackie

I am getting married on the 30th June 2009.

Hope you are well

Thanks
Tracy
Great! Congrats on the date!

I have been emailing Daniella/Gaby my credit card info since May, they got the authorization but never got my card. So I went to Office Depot today and spent $15 to fax it there. I hope they get this one, this is ridiculous!! Anyone else having this problem?

When I paid my deposit, I just made a copy of my credit card front and back then emailed it to her with my signed copy of the credit card info thing she sent me. It went through like that.

i filled out all the paperwork and scanned it all and emailed it - took a week to confirm receipt and another week or 2 for the charges to be put through but I sent it to Claudia? Maybe your TA could help?

I sent my CC info in and about 4 weeks went by and I received and email from Claudia stating that my credit card was declined. I then received a call from my bank stating that my Visa Check card cannot be used over seas. I was unaware of this but was glad to know because I would be up shits creek if I decided to use this card while in Mexico. Anyway, I then sent her my Discover card information. I then received and email stating they DO NOT TAKE DISCOVER..OK...so now I will send another credit card..For goodness sakes will you take my payment already!!!! LOL!!!

smile36.gif