Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

Dreams Cancun 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

To my understanding the TA takes care of all your travel arrangements and the WC takes care of all of the wedding arrangements. Our travel agent contacted the WC to see what dates were available and from what she told me that's the only thing they would discuss as far as the wedding. So a deposit has to be made to the WC and it is 50% of the total wedding cost. Mine is like $2500. You may want to shoot her an email to confirm everything.

Hope this helps!!

I have to send my deposit before May 30 for May 8 2009. I would say if they don't ask you don't mention it unless you WANT to put a deposit down :)

I wonder what kind of schedule they go by for sending deposits because my wedding is March 1st and I have to send my deposit by May 30th.

I don't think they have one I reckon they just pluck it out of the air!! originally she told me May and I said no so she moved it to June! I'm not happy about doing it tho - that is an awful lot of money to send a year in advance

I agree. I've sent her several emails on how I am suppose to send it but she still hasn't got back with me. How is everyone sending theirs?

Hi All,

Hope everyone's plans are going well. I got my contract last week from Claudia and as you are discussing deposits I have been asked to pay by the end of next month and I am getting married on the 30th June 2009. I sent an e-mail to her asking if it can be paid later but awaiting response.

Can anyone help me with menu choices and bouquets....We are going with the Dreams Ultimate wedding package and trying to see what the options are for reception menus and bouquets...Should i be looking somewhere else for this info??

Thanks in advance

Tracy

Cool, thank's a bunch!!!

I doubt she's going to get back with me by May 30th so I'm just going to wait and see if she responds to my many emails.

Thanks for the info on paying half the wedding package for the deposit..now im just wondering how long it will take them to tell me...that's so weird because my date is already confirmed ?!?!?!