#201 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CaliaA07
    Ok heres mine. My DH said I couldn't buy lumapix and I didn't know I could do it in powerpoint. So mine has little numbers b/c I'm too stupid to figure out how to make it smaller with watermark mine had huggggge watermarks. Oh well. First attempt and first contest. Bare with me!!
    I think you reduce the resolution to make it have the little watermark. To get rid of the numbers unclick the "draw frame numbers box" on the page where you save it as a jpg. I'm not sure why you have numbers but no watermark. weird.

When I made my first lumapix photobook & was about to order it when I saw something small in the corner of each picture. It was those dumb numbers! I had to resave every single page!!!

Anyway, I think the numbers are fine for a siggy pic. I love that everyone is starting to collage. They will only keep getting better.

#202 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:09 AM

I can't save it as a jpg I had to copy screen and save it in paint. I didn't purchase. When I try to export I can't. oh well.

#203 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:15 AM

Quote:
        I can't save it as a jpg I had to copy screen and save it in paint. I didn't purchase. When I try to export I can't. oh well.

That's smart! Doing a screen capture. It's really not worth buying just to make siggy pics. If you plan to do more with it though, it's a great program. I still have the cheapest version ($40) & I do so much with it. Put it on a birthday list :)

#204 Birdie07

Birdie07
        • 1,218 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:16 AM

Haha it was fun to use. I don't care about the little numbers. I don't understand how to use it all. Like making the background not black or white but oh well. I think it turned out good for my first time.

#205 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:27 AM

Quote:
            Haha it was fun to use. I don't care about the little numbers. I don't understand how to use it all. Like making the background not black or white but oh well. I think it turned out good for my first time.

click the background. the select the image box (square in the middle of the frame & shadow) It opens up a menu where you can change the color.

Sarah made a lumapix how to thread. It took me a while to figure out, but I love it now.

#206 Denise40

Denise40
            • 407 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:05 PM

I am going to give this a try. Does it have to be a certain size? Do I need to remove my siggy I currently have?

TIA

#207 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:53 AM

I re-did my siggy to add pics of some family/friends & our wedding :)

#208 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:36 PM

ok i was so inspired by all the other creative siggys this month that i had to make one. it took me like 3 days to put it together so i hope you like it! (and now that it's halfway thru march haha, i will have to start earlier on next month's theme!)

#209 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
                • 684 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:58 PM

OK I finally made mine, let me know if you can't read it. I didn't want to make it too big

#210 ericacheer

ericacheer
                  • 10 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:59 AM

ok...giving this a try for the first time. (i just joined!)
                    sorry if i don't do it right.
                    i think it will look weird because my normal siggy pic is still there, but oh well.
                    i love looking at all of the signatures-very creative, everyone :-)
                    tj.erica
                    puerto vallarta, mexico

http://i32.tinypic.com/1zayq1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users