Photo

Nominate your MothM for February!

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:25 PM

This is going to be a tough one especially since a have been mia.

#52 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:50 PM

[QUOTE=Morgan;278063]For BTB I want to nominate Yari. She is always on (I've been competing with her for most posts- I won't go to sleep until I know she is offline.) Maybe that's why I had a dream about her. She is the last thing I think about before I go to bed. Ha Ha! i'm just kidding (not about the dream, but about waiting up for her, I only learned how to check most posts a few days ago).
      QUOTE]

You crack me up! Thankfully you are kidding, or else I would be scared. LOL!

#53 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:55 PM

B2B- Morgan, fo sho!

Married- Tammy (host) she keeps this party rockin'!

#54 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:39 PM

I will have to go with Yari... she has been on top of her game and very active this month!

#55 trisha0612

trisha0612
          • 491 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:34 PM

I def. have to go with Tammy (host)...with the forum, Jack, and all of us ladies she's helping out with the wedding....she deserves the honor!

I also have to say Morgan. I'm using her template and her step by step process right now to help me out with my brochures! So helpful!
            Travis & Trish
            10-10-08
            Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#56 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by trisha0612
              I def. have to go with Tammy (host)...with the forum, Jack, and all of us ladies she's helping out with the wedding....she deserves the honor!

I also have to say Morgan. I'm using her template and her step by step process right now to help me out with my brochures! So helpful!
              Yay! I'm glad someone is using my step by step guide to making the backgrounds. I think I spent more time making the guide than the brochure :) I want to see them when you are done!

#57 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              hmm I would like to nominate Tammy (host) as Mrs. of the month. She has been working her butt off to make sure the forum is running smooth, while taking care of Jack and her business.

I will have to come back for BTB
              no, im not allowed to be motm...thank you for your kind words though.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#58 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:00 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tammy Host
              no, im not allowed to be motm...thank you for your kind words though.
              yes you can Tammy! you rock!
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users