Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

Shimmery crystal decoration thingys for my flowers

I always try to find the answer before I post a thread and again, no luck with this one. Carly sent me a link for feather bouquets and I saw this picture on the site and LOVED it. Of course it didn't give me detail on what they were...uuummm unless of course I missed it! fryingpan.gif It gave me the idea of adding just a tiny touch of these to our flowers for alil shimmer. (wink wink) Now here's the question of the day: What the F are these things called? They are lil tiny strands of crystals or something that peop's add to flowers, or I've seen them on xmas trees before...I'm guessing Michael's Craft will have them but need to know what they are called... holla back!

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyandMatt08 View Post
I tried to make these. I didn't end up liking them as a bouquet by itself. Its just swavorski crystals twisted on to wire.
I was going to add just a few to their and my flowers, but not too much b/c I can see it turning tacky. What do you think?

And LADYCHEESE ( i dont know how to quote more than one person) yes those links are great thanks! I'll have to look into them further...

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuelMoffett View Post
Ah that sounds about right, let me check Michael's link now and see if anything comes up... thx gurl!
Np...let me know if Michaels carries them. I found this website where you can order them by each stem at a good price:
Crystal Bouquet Stems

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.

• I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics