The best workout DVDs I have ever owned- P90X

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#371 Angel

Angel
  • 2,635 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:17 PM

Hello ladies!!!
    Well I haven't fell off the wagon but I did miss yesterday so I just made that my rest day and I'm going to work out on Sunday to make up for Friday. I actually bought Insanity about a week ago and previewed it. That's some serious stuff!!!!! I did the Fit Test with my daughter and man was I sweating bullets afterwards. I was bored and had a lot of energy for some reason so I gave it a try. I love that kind of high impact workout and I know it's going to kick my butt. I will definitely be starting that after P90X.
    Well I hope everyone had a good holiday. Chat with everybody later.

#372 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:44 PM

Angel you sound seriously motivated! Keep it up, I freaking hate Insanity... I keep doing it but I definitely prefer P90X :)

#373 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
      • 762 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:17 AM

Angel your family looks so great! I am doing p90x and was doing superman bananas tonight and then ab ripper... ouch!!

#374 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:34 AM

If anyone is interested in buying a P90X set, I'm selling ours. My husband got hurt last year and hasn't been able to use it and probably never will (because he hurt his arm and it's not getting better)

here's the link to our craigslist ad, you can pm me on here too, if interested.

Jill

http://worcester.cra...1532056506.html

#375 Rainfall

Rainfall
          • 165 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Angel
            Hello ladies!!!
            Well I haven't fell off the wagon but I did miss yesterday so I just made that my rest day and I'm going to work out on Sunday to make up for Friday. I actually bought Insanity about a week ago and previewed it. That's some serious stuff!!!!! I did the Fit Test with my daughter and man was I sweating bullets afterwards. I was bored and had a lot of energy for some reason so I gave it a try. I love that kind of high impact workout and I know it's going to kick my butt. I will definitely be starting that after P90X.
            Well I hope everyone had a good holiday. Chat with everybody later.
            Angela,
            OMG insanity is insane!! i've done the first week and then lost track during the holidays but i start back starting monday! but only for 2 weeks as I leave for my wedding then. Let me know it goes!

#376 jaimeburns

jaimeburns
            • 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

What is insanity? I have done p90x a few times and was thinking of starting it again, but can't get motivated to listen to Tony everyday...what is insanity, maybe I need to try something different.

#377 Tifany

Tifany
              • 248 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:08 AM

Just finished Day 2 of P90X. Ouch. :)

#378 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:37 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jaimeburns
                  What is insanity? I have done p90x a few times and was thinking of starting it again, but can't get motivated to listen to Tony everyday...what is insanity, maybe I need to try something different.
                  INSANITY™ - Fitness, Nutrition, Diet, Weight Loss Official Web site

It's a high impact intense cardio program, no weights. It's difficult but effective, really core based, lots of jumping and pushups. It definitely works!

#379 jaimeburns

jaimeburns
                  • 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:33 AM

Thanks! I may give this a shot! Always looking for something new to spice up the workout routine.

#380 bholthof

bholthof
                    • Banned
                    • 323 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:40 AM

I am officially Back on the bandwagon! Started P90x for the 3rd time yesterday - hopefully I can keep up with this particular new years resolution - only 3.5 months till the wedding - just enough time to actually do the whole program!
                      21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8e20/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users