Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#661 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
  • 631 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 02:34 PM

Jill avoiding garlic is HARD for me…I LOVE GARLIC…lol lol,,my whole family loves garlic…my fianc© thinks we are weird…we put garlic in/on everything

#662 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 02:36 PM

I like garlic too, but I can't stand the taste in my mouth I feel like it never goes away! I'm the same way with onions! So I almost never eat either one, but really like them!

#663 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
      • 631 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 05:30 PM

right Jilly the smell and taste is hard to go away (use lemon to get rid of it)

45 min and I go to bootcamp...my mouth still numb from my deep cleaning today but I feel ok..

#664 soulmates

soulmates
        • 538 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:15 AM

Jilly....Happy late Birthday to you!!! Yesterday I got off work late. Didn't leave court till 5:45. So I went running/walking for 40 minutes. Worked out a little this morning but going to run again this afternoon.

Didn't know that you should avoid vegs on the day of your wedding. Let me know if there is anything else I need to avoid.

#665 soulmates

soulmates
          • 538 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:16 AM

By the way Jilly, I love your dogs. They are so cute!!!! We want one of those.

#666 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:18 AM

I ran 3 miles this a.m. and got rained on - it sucked!! =(

#667 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
              • 631 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:21 PM

WTG Lisa...Happy belated b-day Jilly

I am going to gym in a few mostly to watch AMC but I plan on doing some cardio lol lol..Bootcamp last night was challenging but felt good...

#668 MLBURK

MLBURK
                • 27 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:59 PM

I was cleaning out the closet yesterday and found my old 8 min abs,buns,arms,legs video! I did it yesterday and my bum is sooo sore today!!! I don't remember it being so hard! Plus, it is very entertaining b/c it was made in the 90's and the unitards that the main guy always wears are sooo funny!
                  Brian and MeaghanCabo San LucasMay 2008

#669 soulmates

soulmates
                  • 538 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MLBURK
                    I was cleaning out the closet yesterday and found my old 8 min abs,buns,arms,legs video! I did it yesterday and my bum is sooo sore today!!! I don't remember it being so hard! Plus, it is very entertaining b/c it was made in the 90's and the unitards that the main guy always wears are sooo funny!
                    That's so funny. I found a video that I had that looks like it's from the early 90's!!! As I've been getting older, I've come to the realization that its so hard to get back in shape.

#670 -Kate-

-Kate-
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,676 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:38 AM

I did 40 min on the stepper and 20 of weights. This was the first time I'd used the heart rate monitor and boy was I working too hard!!! Really ladies - get one. I have been working out 2x harder than I should be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users