Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

I just stopped by my laptop to check things out on the BDW and then I'm heading down for a date with the treadmill. I was so hungry when I got home that I just wolfed down half of my daughters meatball sandwich, better add on an extra 10 tonight!

I'm on my way. 30 min on the stairmaster plus leg strength training. I also have to turn in a packet to my trainer so he can prepare my meal plan. I wonder if the 2 pieces of pizza I had for lunch will be on it?

me, I had parent-teacher conferences tonight and it's already 8pm and now I just want to watch ER and go to bed, I think I will jump on the bike in a few minutes...

Do it Christine, you'll feel so good when you're done!! Can you tell my heart is still pounding from when I got off the treadmill 10 minute ago! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
You are still gonna do it, it does not matter what time you do it at. Good luck with the at home cardio, but I know you can do it, you kick ass at working out everyday.
Thanks for the encouragement! I just finished my workout..... smile159.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinationbride07 View Post
Thanks for the encouragement! I just finished my workout..... smile159.gif
Yay!!! See, I knew you could do it. Good for you.

Gotta post so we don't forget about this fab thread!

Went to the gym - 20 min on a higher level on stairmaster and lifted using legs. Feels good!

I didn't do anything last night, I had a massive headache all day. But today when I get back from my errands I'm going on the treadmill and tomorrow morning as well